MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I was ordering Axle on SST also and never had issues. I've ordered some primo recently, delivered in 2 days. I use a few sources but ill at least keep getting my primo from axle considering all the testing done and the quick turnaround

I placed a trial order with Axle a week ago. Just a few vials of TNE in oil. Figured a small testosterone order was safe to try out. Ordered on a sunday morning and received tracking later that night. TA was 3 days. Ordering was pretty effortless and straightforward. I've used the TNE a few times preworkout at 1/2cc. No PIP but i dont really get pip from much anymore. Gave a good boost during my workout like TNE i've ordered before from other sources.

I was ordering Axle on SST also and never had issues. I've ordered some primo recently, delivered in 2 days. I use a few sources but ill at least keep getting my primo from axle considering all the testing done and the quick turnaround
I placed a trial order with Axle a week ago. Just a few vials of TNE in oil. Figured a small testosterone order was safe to try out. Ordered on a sunday morning and received tracking later that night. TA was 3 days. Ordering was pretty effortless and straightforward. I've used the TNE a few times preworkout at 1/2cc. No PIP but i dont really get pip from much anymore. Gave a good boost during my workout like TNE i've ordered before from other sources.
Thank you for the reviews! Enjoy the gear.

Some testing results. More coming on Monday:

Primo E (200mg -> 210.34mg)
Primo E (100mg -> 122.74mg)

More testing results:

IGF1-LR3 (1mg -> 1mg, 99.926%)
Deca (250mg -> 245.73mg)

Attachments

• igf1lr3.png
    igf1lr3.png
    203.9 KB · Views: 29
  • deca.png
    deca.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 24
  • primo100.png
    primo100.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 18
  • primo200.png
    primo200.png
    206.1 KB · Views: 22
More testing results:

IGF1-LR3 (1mg -> 1mg, 99.926%)
Deca (250mg -> 245.73mg)

Solid IGF-1 LR3 testing results.

If I ever need it a rush, I'd pay the extra for US domestic delivery.

But with something like LR3 that has a longer half-life, why would you need it immediately? Should be able to plan for compounds like this.

Solid IGF-1 LR3 testing results.

If I ever need it a rush, I'd pay the extra for US domestic delivery.

But with something like LR3 that has a longer half-life, why would you need it immediately? Should be able to plan for compounds like this.
Thanks, appreciate it.

True, good point!

Ya know I have nothing better to do cause the Bills and Eagles game is on and I could give two fucks about either of them.

So I’m being entertained by this thread. I’ve been in sales most of my life. Real reviews are usually left when shit goes bad. I would say the majority of them are. And when a source is starting out yes, it’s beneficial to leave a review for an untested source. But to continuously leave a review after every successful purchase or even after the vendor is established is questionable. You mentioned the words “positive reviews” and “compulsively”. Not saying you’re a shill. But when an established vendor is constantly reviewing stellar reviews (especially one that was just banned from another board) is quite suspect. And I say this because as I mentioned most reviews are left when shit goes sideways. When was the last time you left a review about your favorite restaurant? Or a new car you purchased? Probably once, maybe never on the new car purchase. But if you had a hair in your soup, or you bought a lemon and the car wasn’t as fast as it was advertised as being or if it kept getting brought into the shop, I’m sure you would be leaving bad reviews about the restaurant and the car dealership as well as the manufacturer and the service department.

Secondly, I don’t understand why people leave reviews for vendors that are established and already have good feedback. If I had a good source that I liked I would keep it to myself. Why? Cause if everyone finds out about this great source with tested gear and great TA then they would clean out my preferred vendors supply and I would be left with going to the Axel’s of the world.

JMTCW
You missed the sarcasm of my post. Whoosh.

I'd say most new members (like myself) came here looking for a source. Most members who have been here for a while don't make recommendations. Since Axle made his introduction recently, I'd say a lot of new members were drawn to (and I'm sorry if this makes me naive) a place that doesn't seem scammy. I've combed through a few of the different pages and I'm pretty confident I've now found a few reputable sources. Most of these have mandatory minimums - which can make a new customer apprehensive. I got PIP and a lump from my first swing at the UGL scene, so it was nice to be able to buy one vial to try. But, what made me place an order was his communication back to me when I messaged him. It wasn't nonsense. It wasn't "Bro..." this and that. He either genuinely gives a shit, or puts on a very good act.

I can't be sure about anyone's motivation, but I can say that I think the new members are going to increase on the steroid boards. From the conversations I've had and seen on Reddit, there are a ton of people who can't find a good doctor and are tired of getting price gouged by the clinics for their testosterone. And, it's nice to be able to try out other compounds of interest.

Maybe it's an exit scheme. Maybe it's this or that. But, I hope it isn't. 4 injections in. So far so good.
Exactly man. New here, found Axle, gave him a try and received what I wanted in 3 days. Idc what people are saying, dudes very professional and gets your order to you fast.

I just ordered an AI as well and received it today. Took 6 days to arrive this time, but being a holiday was between order and delivery dates, that's still pretty insane. 10/10 once again @Axle.

Exactly man. New here, found Axle, gave him a try and received what I wanted in 3 days. Idc what people are saying, dudes very professional and gets your order to you fast.

I just ordered an AI as well and received it today. Took 6 days to arrive this time, but being a holiday was between order and delivery dates, that's still pretty insane. 10/10 once again @Axle.
We're happy for you. Even Hutech Labs has fanboys on here so Axle might as well too!

We're happy for you. Even Hutech Labs has fanboys on here so Axle might as well too!
Thank you! I appreciate the reviews.