MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Thanks for sharing. This is very useful, especially because I'm taking IGF1 LR3 right now.

Me too. I don't think LR3 is bunk based partly on the studies cited above but also my experience.

After only a few weeks I was experiencing muscle pumps at 100 ug/d (once daily injections) (increased water & mineral retention with some moderate effects on anabolism?).

At 250 ug/d (125 ug twice per day) some muscle pumps border on cramping.

Background: same TRT dose I've been on for years. This was part of an experimental non-T-based "blast"

Gave axle a try because I was interested in the half dose ai's and the 20ml test as I mainly just cruise. Quick delivery and so far impressed but will post bloods after several weeks and compare to my previous bloods. Axle would you look into increasing your trt mix ai dosage. Most guys take about a half ml a week and that would only give me like 4mg of aromasin.

Gave axle a try because I was interested in the half dose ai's and the 20ml test as I mainly just cruise. Quick delivery and so far impressed but will post bloods after several weeks and compare to my previous bloods. Axle would you look into increasing your trt mix ai dosage. Most guys take about a half ml a week and that would only give me like 4mg of aromasin.
Thanks for the review!

Ah I see what you mean. Normally on a TRT dose, most need very low AI or none which is why we kept it so low.

Do you require a higher AI dosage on 125mg Test/week?

I do 12.5mg of aromasin on pin day but now that I'm thinking about it I'm sure everyone is different so it'd be hard to find a good average dosage.

Last edited:
I do 12.5mg of aromasin on pin day but now that I'm thinking about it I'm sure everyone is different so it'd be hard to find a good average dosage.
Interesting. Yes, we did ask and get feedback from a decent amount of people before getting that dose. I will discuss with brewer and see if we want to increase the aromasin dose on it. Worst case, you can take a very small additional aromasin dose.

I'd recommend getting your bloodwork done to make sure you actually need that much aromasin even on a TRT dose. Maybe it's more than you need.

Interesting. Yes, we did ask and get feedback from a decent amount of people before getting that dose. I will discuss with brewer and see if we want to increase the aromasin dose on it. Worst case, you can take a very small additional aromasin dose.

I'd recommend getting your bloodwork done to make sure you actually need that much aromasin even on a TRT dose. Maybe it's more than you need.
I've been on that dose for 10 years. I'm a high convertor as I have very low shbg. If that's the most common dose then don't change it on my accord your half dosed ai is perfect for me as it is.