MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Read again.

MuscleCandy sent someone to one of his customer's addresses. Then blamed this customer of being us.
Didn’t accuse it of being you, actually. I accused it of being our ex partner.
The mods traced it back to you on their own accord.

Also, let it be known that some of the alt accounts that you admitted to using on SST were also years old.

But it’s all a conspiracy and the SST mods were just out to get you, I’m sure.

476B74F6-8691-4D5B-AE5A-895695381DCA.jpeg
Also find this post hilarious from your admitted alt account. Implying that we were creating shill accounts…
Meanwhile the “crappy brewer” you’re currently working with had several proven cross contaminated products.

Didn’t accuse it of being you, actually. I accused it of being our ex partner.
The mods traced it back to you on their own accord.

Also, let it be known that some of the alt accounts that you admitted to using on SST were also years old.

But it’s all a conspiracy and the SST mods were just out to get you, I’m sure.
You are the one who accused this brewer being related to our operation. There was no IP address shown linking said customer to us.

You apparently sent someone to this customer's address and claimed you recognized their license plate #.

I'm not here to go through the same circle of discussion with you again. I've addressed every single point you're re-making.

You are the one who accused this brewer being related to our operation. There was no IP address shown linking said customer to us.

You apparently sent someone to this customer's address and claimed you recognized their license plate #.

I'm not here to go through the same circle of discussion with you again. I've addressed every single point you're re-making.
Right, no IP connection. The mods just banned you with no evidence.
It’s all a big conspiracy to get Axle Labs off the forums! The mods over at SST just love us so much that they’re covering everything up and framing you….

It’s all a big conspiracy to get Axle Labs off the forums! The mods over at SST just love us so much that they’re covering everything up and framing you….
On a different topic: Hope you all are doing a BF sale, I need some high concentrates. I was leaning this direction because they have high concentrate mast and you don’t (why?) but well, yeah.

I’m referencing the IP link with the supposed customer who’s house you DROVE by and us. That’s not why we were banned off SST. That’s just something you piggybacked.

I wonder how many customer’s addresses you give a visit to. Pretty sketchy if you ask me. But hey, you do you.

I’m referencing the IP link with the supposed customer who’s house you DROVE by and us. That’s not why we were banned off SST. That’s just something you piggybacked.

I wonder how many customer’s addresses you give a visit to. Pretty sketchy if you ask me. But hey, you do you.
And why has this “customer” not denied all of this? Why have they gone completely radio silent once called out via email? If this was any real customer, I mean surely they would be calling us insane, right?

The whole reason the mods found all of your alt accounts was because of the IP connection to the “customer”. We didn’t “piggyback” anything, we made a claim (not even directed at you) and the mods uncovered a whole lot more.

You can redirect all you want.
Its like your girlfriend catches you cheating and you deny it… and she pulls out the screenshots… just gaslight her into thinking she’s the crazy one for going through your phone… I will admit it’s almost admirable how committed you are to it..

Did the mods photoshop your admission of guilt as well?

I’m just happy to see people aren’t going for your bullshit.

And why has this “customer” not denied all of this? Why have they gone completely radio silent once called out via email? If this was any real customer, I mean surely they would be calling us insane, right?

The whole reason the mods found all of your alt accounts was because of the IP connection to the “customer”. We didn’t “piggyback” anything, we made a claim (not even directed at you) and the mods uncovered a whole lot more.

You can redirect all you want.
Its like your girlfriend catches you cheating and you deny it… and she pulls out the screenshots… just gaslight her into thinking she’s the crazy one for going through your phone… I will admit it’s almost admirable how committed you are to it..

Did the mods photoshop your admission of guilt as well?

I’m just happy to see people aren’t going for your bullshit.
You’re asking ME why some customer is not posting anything? And this makes it US automatically?

Stop wasting my time and brain cells.

You’re asking ME why some customer is not posting anything? And this makes it US automatically?

Stop wasting my time and brain cells.
No that’s not what makes it you, automatically.
It’s the literal mountain of evidence that directly leads back to you… that makes it you.

No that’s not what makes it you, automatically.
It’s the literal mountain of evidence that directly leads back to you… that makes it you.
Piggybacking again like a little piggy. Your mountain of evidence is claiming “you drove to some customer’s house and think it’s Axle labs”, and “the customer isn’t saying anything”. The rest is irrelevant to what you’re claiming.

If I was that random customer stuck in the middle of this I’d keep my mouth shut too and think to myself lesson learned for making an order that can be linked to a
username on a steroid forum. Never use email using your username. Your source should not know who you are on a steroid forum. Thats bad opsec on the users part.

If I was that random customer stuck in the middle of this I’d keep my mouth shut too and think to myself lesson learned for making an order that can be linked to a
username on a steroid forum. Never use email using your username. Your source should not know who you are on a steroid forum. Thats bad opsec on the users part.
Lmao a source driving by my house? I'd move the fuck out and delete all online dealings with the source.