MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Friend needed Halo as what he was sold as halo from his gym connect he swears wasn't.

Last few weeks of prep so he needed something fast. My usual "go to" ugl's didn't have halo at this time. Axle has been making noise around here in a good way.

Few orders of Halo got to my guy in just a couple of days. His coach took one of the orders for himself and taken preworkout claims a solid 20% increase in lifts.

I like a lab that makes me look good. Appreciate it, Axle.

Friend needed Halo as what he was sold as halo from his gym connect he swears wasn't.

Last few weeks of prep so he needed something fast. My usual "go to" ugl's didn't have halo at this time. Axle has been making noise around here in a good way.

Few orders of Halo got to my guy in just a couple of days. His coach took one of the orders for himself and taken preworkout claims a solid 20% increase in lifts.

No problem!

By far favorite source. GL was solid. Axle, picking up the slack.

Yo axle I got one of ur primo from a deal u had a couple weeks ago with free half filled vails with the next couple orders, I couldn’t find the jano for Primo E 100 MCT batch - C48, if you don’t mind could you post it

Wowzers. I missed that and read 100 when I looked.

Does it even last that long?
Doesn’t slin need to be shipped cold and don’t source storage conditions effect potency/label accuracy?
Should be fine with how fast he ships everything. I've had it shipped internationally and it was fine

Wowzers. I missed that and read 100 when I looked.

Does it even last that long?
Doesn’t slin need to be shipped cold and don’t source storage conditions effect potency/label accuracy?
I bought some insulin from turkey and it took 14 days. I've used it all this year and it definitely works!! Expires in 2025 or 2026. I think it'll be fine just shipping domestically....I think it's exaggerated how quickly insulin goes bad honestly. But I'm sure you could reach out to axle and he might include a cold pack for an additional charge. But yeah man 1000iu will last awhile lol.

It’s 1000iu. It’s a great deal
I usually get 1500iu for $40 from a source on this board. It's overseas but it seems to work just fine. I'm willing to spend a little more for a domestic source but not that much more. There are other domestic sources here that sell 1500iu for $125 which is still cheaper

I usually get 1500iu for $40 from a source on this board. It's overseas but it seems to work just fine. I'm willing to spend a little more for a domestic source but not that much more. There are other domestic sources here that sell 1500iu for $125 which is still cheaper
I see $100 in the realm of competitive for domestic for 1000iu fast acting, But to each their own. I used to buy the novorapid pens 300iu for $25, I thought I was getting a good deal at the time lol. Personally I feel insulin is so cheap I don’t mind paying extra to buy it domestically for convenience factor. It seems doubling the price for something domestic is very common with this forum. For instance there was a couple domestic reseller of India medications on here I found and their prices were all about double. So I don’t think it’s insulin alone that has a higher price tag domestically

The photo is from my labs taken last Tuesday, March 26, 2024. I take Axle Labs testosterone 250 enanthate and Axle Labs Primobolan 200. This is week 3 of my cycle of 200 test and 100 primo, taken every other day. I feel great, no sides. Axle Labs has amazing customer service. I have been with BodylogicMD for three years and Axle Labs professionalism and service, blows them away. Axle Labs sent me a “how to email” unsolicited on my first order, when I was having problems with the crypto. In fact, I just made the decision to quit my TRT clinic, and I am using Axle Labs exclusively from now on. My only problem is, I don’t like change. So, I need Axle Labs to stay in business for the next 20-30 years, so I don’t have to experiment with anyone else. I’m so concerned with this that I keep ordering every few weeks, stockpiling, for a rainy day. All of my orders have been delivered within 2 days, packaging is awesome. Vacuum sealed, bubble wrapped and inconspicuous. I appreciate their OPSEC and attention to detail, and I’ve never had any issues. I’m a new member but I promise I’m not shilling for them, or nut hugging (maybe a little), but they’re definitely doing right by me, so far.IMG_9152.jpeg