MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Here come the readalot fan boys… thank you for making this post. There is a member in particular that has spent over 10k in testing. Makes great comments on post and never bothers anyone. All readalot did was talk. He wanted to start a movement but wanted everyone else to do it for him. Doesn’t even use UGL’s. Clearly he is an ongoing issue on forums. Hence why he has been banned. Millard is extremely fair and even lets things slide before the hammer. Let’s see who’s the next heavy metals advocate lol.
I’ll volunteer. I’m a big heavy metals fan. I fully support the current Pantera celebration tour. And I’ve often advocated loudly for the return of Ozzfest. Vote for me and I won’t let you down!

The reply button. Please use it!
Privacy laws in the USA protect him luckily. So I wouldn't sweat it honestly
Blur out your providers name. Reported the post so you can edit this out and repost.

Solid results though. What dosages?

I get my labs throught the Dept of VA so no worries lol no one's getting my info from that.

Dosage has been 500mg a week for about 14 weeks now. The lowish numbers (as far as I can tell) aren't the test seeing as the batch I'm using is slightly overdosed if anything. I think I'm a mid-low responder or I get lower levels on the same cycle since I'm a bigger guy.

Overall though the gear's been great. Have used pharma grade shit before and this has been miles better in terms of PIP and results

waited a month to put in my review . First time ordering from axel so I was highkey sceptical as I had a bad experience with a previous ugl source . Shipping speed was phenomenal I got it in two days , fastest shipping I’ve had to date . Nothing drastic ordered test primo and a little bit of dbol .

Taking 250 test/ 100 primo per week
and 25 mg of dbol daily .

Ordered a blood result test and just got the results and I’ve never been able to get above 300-400 ng/dl on my last source and pre gear I had levels of 181. Needless to say I’m pretty happy with the results and I’m finally able to put on weight again

Attachments

• IMG_7469.jpeg
    IMG_7469.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7470.jpeg
    IMG_7470.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 70
waited a month to put in my review . First time ordering from axel so I was highkey sceptical as I had a bad experience with a previous ugl source . Shipping speed was phenomenal I got it in two days , fastest shipping I’ve had to date . Nothing drastic ordered test primo and a little bit of dbol .

Taking 250 test/ 100 primo per week
and 25 mg of dbol daily .

Ordered a blood result test and just got the results and I’ve never been able to get above 300-400 ng/dl on my last source and pre gear I had levels of 181. Needless to say I’m pretty happy with the results and I’m finally able to put on weight again
How's your e2 with that ratio of test and primo?

How's your e2 with that ratio of test and primo?
I haven’t tested that yet ngl couldn’t afford the test at the time for e2 but I’m going to do blood work for that in a few days . I feel it’s slightly high just because of slight nipple sensitivity but I have always had a proclivities to high estrogen and prolactin (had gyno as kid) so I’ll keep you posted on the results next week

I haven’t tested that yet ngl couldn’t afford the test at the time for e2 but I’m going to do blood work for that in a few days . I feel it’s slightly high just because of slight nipple sensitivity but I have always had a proclivities to high estrogen and prolactin (had gyno as kid) so I’ll keep you posted on the results next week
get the test done, if you need a place to order labs, PrivateMD labs is cheap like 120 bucks for a full metabolic panel you can choose quest or labcorp

get the test done, if you need a place to order labs, PrivateMD labs is cheap like 120 bucks for a full metabolic panel you can choose quest or labcorp
I got the one directly from quest for like 139 they had a full hormone test for 200 but I couldn’t at that time .

I’m getting my e2 done in 3 days .

I get my cmp through my provider and the rest of my bloods but for like test, e2, and hormone related stuff I have a hard time with em without a reason so that’s why I have to go out of pocket .all my other bloods are in a good range
But I will honestly keep that in mind I wasn’t aware of them .