MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I was waiting for my labwork to post a review. I ordered on a Sunday & my package arrived on a Wednesday. T/T was extremely fast. I have been running 500/mg a week. Pinning every 3-days to keep it leveled. I purchased Test E from Axel Labs & below are my lab results :) Test is at 2,561 so I can't complain. Hope this helps you guys.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 3.37.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 3.37.16 PM.png
    57 KB · Views: 66
I was waiting for my labwork to post a review. I ordered on a Sunday & my package arrived on a Wednesday. T/T was extremely fast. I have been running 500/mg a week. Pinning every 3-days to keep it leveled. I purchased Test E from Axel Labs & below are my lab results :) Test is at 2,561 so I can't complain. Hope this helps you guys.
Nice results and thank you for sharing! Gave you bloodwork credit via email.

Also agree any source that admits fault and wants to resolve an issue and go above and beyond to do so I completely agree that’s the right thing to do and shows good faith in a source.

The ease of ordering pushes axle above others for me. Gear quality is already good, I like being able to order within minutes.

All orders for the remainder of the week will ship on Monday! We are out of town for a few days.

Keep that in mind when ordering.

threw .75mL of mast 400 and .5mL of test 500 in a pec. barely noticable PIP. Ordered from him because I wanted to be able to run a midsize cycle and fit a biweekly dose in each pec. wanted a break from the contortion act of pinning glutes.

not about to test the gear but ive gotta pull bloodwork to check if I need an AI at this test/mast ratio so I'll post that in here in 4 weeks if he doesnt run off and rebrand by then

I want to start by saying that I like axle and hiw he has handled some if the problems he has faced on meso. I wasn't sure on how to handle this but it would be a disservice to the community if I didn't post these. I run testc primo and npp. The first sample I sent was from a vial I draw from daily so I thought I must have contaminated it somehow.. so I paid for and sent another sample this time from a brand new separate vial. (Carefully) this is from npp200 batch 50. The new batch after the underdosed batch. I hate this!! But here you go axle how are we going to handle this.Test Report #39304 (2).pngTest Report #39680.png

I want to start by saying that I like axle and hiw he has handled some if the problems he has faced on meso. I wasn't sure on how to handle this but it would be a disservice to the community if I didn't post these. I run testc primo and npp. The first sample I sent was from a vial I draw from daily so I thought I must have contaminated it somehow.. so I paid for and sent another sample this time from a brand new separate vial. (Carefully) this is from npp200 batch 50. The new batch after the underdosed batch. I hate this!! But here you go axle how are we going to handle this.View attachment 279073View attachment 279074
Appreciate you for looking out for everybody. What is the batch# on the Test Cyp?

Sponsors

Latest posts