MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

@Axle Labs i must say, @ 900mg test and 600mg equipoise I am very impressed at the strength gains. I’m also extremely surprised at the excrutiating pumps during work out. It’s been some time since I’ve been on cycle given life circumstances and can easily say I am pleasantly pleased with all facets from order process to quality of outcome. I assure you, I am by no means a non-skeptic of any lab foreign or domestic. In all instances regardless of outcome I have to be honest as that is demanded by my own character.

So, kudos to you on this batch of both. Again, very pleasantly pleased. Something that typically isn’t something that most have found an easy endeavor.

Good job and keep it up
Thank you for the review!
How much bb is in the test cyp 400?

I'm not seeing it on the website anymore, don't know if you're still carrying it
We only have test cyp 200 and test cyp 300. Haven't carried test cyp 400. BB is around 26% on the test cyp 300.
@Axle Labs

How long are you going to keep the sale going for? Thinking about trying out the VAR? Was the recent testing the current batch you are selling?
There isn't a sale going on right now unfortunately. Yes, the recent testing is the current batch being sold.

got first order from axle crazy fast and hes great at answering any questions i had. will post bloodwork at about 7 weeks.

Is pharma T3 in the pipeline anytime soon?

I know myself and others would happily pay a premium for domestic T3

got first order from axle crazy fast and hes great at answering any questions i had. will post bloodwork at about 7 weeks.
Np!
Is pharma T3 in the pipeline anytime soon?

I know myself and others would happily pay a premium for domestic T3
Working on this as well. No set timeline yet though.
Cool Achieve (XCEs) Ipamorelin has been testing consistantly well. Over 99% purity and pretty close on the quality analysis. So has Tracy's.
We're getting in touch. Thanks

In the cart it says $100 minimum order, but if you click proceed to checkout, in the actual checkout page it doesn't mention a minimum order amount. Do you have a minimum order amount?

In the cart it says $100 minimum order, but if you click proceed to checkout, in the actual checkout page it doesn't mention a minimum order amount. Do you have a minimum order amount?
Couple of thoughts here. Thought #1 set the search function to "this thread" and type in "order minimum " then read the results..
Thought #2: you are saying that on the website in a certain spot it says "order minimum $100" are you thinking that is a mistake or maybe he typed that in there by accident? Just wondering your thoughts on that.
Peace

Yeah, someone had asked about this awhile back too and I recall Axle posting “No minimums.. yet”

Website should let you check out with any cart total, works fine for me.

Yeah, someone had asked about this awhile back too and I recall Axle posting “No minimums.. yet”

Website should let you check out with any cart total, works fine for me.
He definantly DID implement a 100$ minimum.
Use the search function!! Unless he changed his mind lol