MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

In the cart it says $100 minimum order, but if you click proceed to checkout, in the actual checkout page it doesn't mention a minimum order amount. Do you have a minimum order amount?
Axle does ha e a 100min order that he implemented at the start of this year

Ahhh, thanks! I didn’t see his new policy change. My bad. I’m typically over that threshold but the very few that weren’t I sent directly.

Ordered on March 3 received on the 6th.From website.2x20mg tren ace bottles.Super easy once I figured out my stupid coin base.Thanks Axle

I just looked at the jano test for the ripped blend and it shows test E. The paste bin and the website advertise the ripper blend, which I just ordered, as having test prop in it along with tren a and mast p. Which is it? Test e or test prop?

I just looked at the jano test for the ripped blend and it shows test E. The paste bin and the website advertise the ripper blend, which I just ordered, as having test prop in it along with tren a and mast p. Which is it? Test e or test prop?
O wow. Please shoot us an email if you ordered the ripper blend from mid February to now. We will send a replacement with test prop in it instead of test E.

It is only made in batches of 30 vials so a small portion of the vials have Test-E instead of Test-P, but we will replace all ripper blend vials sold from then to now. Shoot us an email.

If you want the remaining current vials for a discount, shoot us an email also.

Apologies for the mix-up there, and thanks for pointing that out.

We will also re-send for testing so we have an updated test on it.

O wow. Please shoot us an email if you ordered the ripper blend from mid February to now. We will send a replacement with test prop in it instead of test E.

It is only made in batches of 30 vials so a small portion of the vials have Test-E instead of Test-P, but we will replace all ripper blend vials sold from then to now. Shoot us an email.

If you want the remaining current vials for a discount, shoot us an email also.

Apologies for the mix-up there, and thanks for pointing that out.

We will also re-send for testing so we have an updated test on it.

This seems like a reasonable response to the situation.

not a blend of tren and amphetamines

Emailed yesterday morning for my first order and the communication was excellent, extremely fast, I paid and had a tracking number that afternoon.

This seems like a reasonable response to the situation.

not a blend of tren and amphetamines
This is what a good source looks like...He makes a mistake, he owns up to it and makes it right for his customers
Emailed yesterday morning for my first order and the communication was excellent, extremely fast, I paid and had a tracking number that afternoon.
Thank you!

I've had a few packages go missing with different vendors after delivery but I just chalked it up as a loss. I've never even suggested a reship because there's no way to prove it or disprove it.

It's good of Axle to still reship but I see that as a potential for scammers. Hopefully his kindness isn't taken advantage of
He re-shipped for me a $350 package no questions asked.

all of my people say his stuff is on point, and they are not beginners. I have no complaints with this dude, Legit source

First ordered delivered today. Very fast, very well packaged. Great first experience, well done axle labs. I will send some for testing. Pending that and experience I feel highly confident i will be ordering again. Thank you axle labs.

What is the testing credit policy?

First ordered delivered today. Very fast, very well packaged. Great first experience, well done axle labs. I will send some for testing. Pending that and experience I feel highly confident i will be ordering again. Thank you axle labs.

What is the testing credit policy?
Hit the search function and set it to "this thread" and type in "testing credit " you answer your own question!

Sponsors