MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Hey usually I don’t trick about this. Not trying to be a dick but this is my third order ina row that’s been missing an item. This order is also not just missing an item it’s also has a bazooka pwo instead of a rage pwo. I’ve emailed each time never hearing anything. Wondering if I could hear from you.

Last edited:
Hey usually I don’t trick about this. Not trying to be a dick but this is my third order ina row that’s been missing an item. This order is also not just missing an item it’s also has a bazooka pwo instead of a rage pwo. I’ve emailed each time never hearing anything. Wondering if I could hear from you.
Have you seen the prices? Amazing they just missed one item. How do they pay the packers? I guess they make it up on volume.

ordered a few months ago and everything was good maybe should have read before I ordered again. Any who ordered on a Tuesday and received Friday. Everything seems to check out. Plus bloods from aug 29th 500 test e a week
Awesome, shoot us an email for bloodwork credit!

Last blood work, after 8 ish weeks at ~140mg of Axle's Test-C per week, split in 40mg EOD. Draw was on pinning day, before the injection.

I was trying to dial-in a TRT dose - seems like this dose still puts me on the high range, so if my math is correct I'd need ~100mg to stay around the 900s.

Note: For this period I decided not to take any AI and see how able I am to manage high E2 values. Two things I noticed, getting moody on week 6th of not taking AI, also a little nipple sensitivity.

View attachment 295648
Email us for blood work credit! Thanks for sharing.
Just received my package in the mail today super fast shipping from Axle thank you! Will be posting blood results after I'm 6-8 weeks in cycle.
Looking forward to it!
View attachment 295649

First time using Axle Test Cyp but also my first time injecting SubQ. I am doing 0.27ml M/W/F totaling to about 160mg/week for TRT. This test was taken Wednesday before my shot. Seems all good, this aligns with what I am at when cruising.

Side note, Estradiol is at a 66 as I thought subq would help with that. Unfortunately, I am one of the poor saps that has to be on AI all the time.

Email us for bloodwork credit! Thanks for sharing. Nice results.

Did you email support@AXLELABS.net?

You should get a response pretty quickly.

Did you ever get a response?

Back