Ba/bb percent to try for test 250 e or c

bbrw

Have been thinking about brewing some test and been trying to figure out ba/bb percent to try for either test e or c I’ve seen 2/18 ba/bb works for both e and c any experience with that?

Have been thinking about brewing some test and been trying to figure out ba/bb percent to try for either test e or c I’ve seen 2/18 ba/bb works for both e and c any experience with that?
Test c 250mg at 18% bb I wouldn’t recommend. I’ve always done cyp 250mg with 2/18 with 5% EO. If you doing cyp 200mg it will hold up at 18%

Test E can get away with 2/15 or 2/18 all depending on how high concentration is

Test c 250mg at 18% bb I wouldn’t recommend. I’ve always done cyp 250mg with 2/18 with 5% EO. If you doing cyp 200mg it will hold up at 18%

Test E can get away with 2/15 or 2/18 all depending on how high concentration is
Yeah I saw that it’s possible with test c at 250mg 2/18 but would be very easily crashed I was thinking test e 250mg at 2/18 to be on the safe side because I do travel a lot and don’t want it to be too temperamental at different temperatures

I've never had issues with 2/20.. 5% over dose.. brewed a fair amount and never had test c crash .. at 250+5%.. that recipe will do every regular compound in the standard concentrations. I don't understand why everyone wants to try all these different ratios. I mean sure less is more.. but the risk of crashing isn't worth it.. IMHO..
Most decent labs just do 2/20 for a reason.. it works and it's safe.

I've never had issues with 2/20.. 5% over dose.. brewed a fair amount and never had test c crash .. at 250+5%.. that recipe will do every regular compound in the standard concentrations. I don't understand why everyone wants to try all these different ratios. I mean sure less is more.. but the risk of crashing isn't worth it.. IMHO..
Most decent labs just do 2/20 for a reason.. it works and it's safe.
Probably what I’m going to to I was looking at what Pfizer did and for test c at 200mg they use a 1/20 that seems to be widely used with pharma test e at 250mg harder find the test e ratio bc it seems test c is more common but same ba/bb ratio as most people recommend on forums so I’d say it’s one of the more tried and true ratios

I will join the topic. Are these proportions for Testa C 250mg good? BA2% BB 20% GSO or MCT oil..
Base on my experience and having test results done cyp 250 will require mct and bb at 22% holds. 250mg in gso I tried at 20% and still crashed. I’ve done cyp 200mg in GSO at 20% held without any problems and smooth.

Test C 250, I would do just 1% 24% bb. Nothing else. I don't need to worry about crashing or anything. It's good to go

Test c 200 j just do 1/18.
I’ve done it at 22% and 24% and both held just fine. Personally when it’s cypionate esters I Try to avoid higher concentrations just to avoid potential crashing or using enough solvents to hold then dealing with potential pip

Yes, I have already taken a lot of measures. The only problem was with Test E. It was painful, but it turned out that purchasing from a new supplier solved the problem. I ask a lot here because I want to do my best and learn from you, for example...

Last edited: