Ba/bb percent to try for test 250 e or c

bbrw

Have been thinking about brewing some test and been trying to figure out ba/bb percent to try for either test e or c I’ve seen 2/18 ba/bb works for both e and c any experience with that?

Test c 250mg at 18% bb I wouldn’t recommend. I’ve always done cyp 250mg with 2/18 with 5% EO. If you doing cyp 200mg it will hold up at 18%

Test E can get away with 2/15 or 2/18 all depending on how high concentration is
Bro, listen to this guy. This is exactly what I do. Except with test. E, technically, you don't need any BB. However, I still use 7% to help thin it out, and I'm using 50/50 Mct//Mig840, But yeah, technically yu don't need any, so it's up to you how much you want to use. Good luck..

Bro, listen to this guy. This is exactly what I do. Except with test. E, technically, you don't need any BB. However, I still use 7% to help thin it out, and I'm using 50/50 Mct//Mig840, But yeah, technically yu don't need any, so it's up to you how much you want to use. Good luck..
Exactly what he said, you technically don’t need BB but to help thin in out. 7-10% is ideal.

I’ve done it at 22% and 24% and both held just fine. Personally when it’s cypionate esters I Try to avoid higher concentrations just to avoid potential crashing or using enough solvents to hold then dealing with potential pi
I’ve done it at 22% and 24% and both held just fine. Personally when it’s cypionate esters I Try to avoid higher concentrations just to avoid potential crashing or using enough solvents to hold then dealing with potential pip
I’ve done it at 22% and 24% and both held just fine. Personally when it’s cypionate esters I Try to avoid higher concentrations just to avoid potential crashing or using enough solvents to hold then dealing with potential pip
Like @Spaceman Spiff said bb isn’t the problem for pip. Yes ratio of 22-24% bb be ideal to hold true cyp 250mg/ml without crashing and smooth

1.5/15 holds at 300 for cyp. Just heat it correctly
Without seeing a test report to prove it I don’t believe it was actually at 300mg during finish product. Yes cyp requires heat however once it comes down to room temperature you don’t have enough bb to hold into controlled solution to prevent crashing.

24 for MCT imo
25- for GSO.(Don't overdose it by 5% either)
Yes I agree! Many people claim to make cyp 300mg in 15-18% bb I’ve noticed. However no proof of it being 300mg/ml finish product on paper.

We live in a time now we have access to getting raws tested so we can appropriately do better math for more accuracy on dosing.

Sponsors