Bad pec injection

JC Grifter

Anyone ever hit a nerve while injecting into your pec? A few years back when I ran tren, I used my chest as two additional sites for ED injections and didn’t have any problems.

Now I’m using test prop so I figured I’d use my chest again. When the needle (insulin) went in it burned a little so I figured I didn’t let the running alcohol dry enough and I pushed some of it in.

If this was my first injection with it I would have thought it just had terrible pip, but my delt injections were fine. I had a pain shooting down my arm about an hour later and my fingers went numb. That part subsided after a few hours but I’m still in enough pain in my pec that I couldn’t do any push exercises yesterday.

This morning it’s still painful and my entire right pec is swollen compared to the left. Day to day stuff isn’t bad but I can’t lift weights like this. Anyone else ever have anything like this? Was it most likely a nerve? How long should this last?

You should probably get it checked out by a doctor, there was a member here who had a bad injection and it turned out to be flesh eating bacteria. I have injected through a nerve in my thigh, made me kick and bend the needle but it was not debilitating enough to cause me to miss the gym.

Anyone ever hit a nerve while injecting into your pec? A few years back when I ran tren, I used my chest as two additional sites for ED injections and didn’t have any problems.

Now I’m using test prop so I figured I’d use my chest again. When the needle (insulin) went in it burned a little so I figured I didn’t let the running alcohol dry enough and I pushed some of it in.

If this was my first injection with it I would have thought it just had terrible pip, but my delt injections were fine. I had a pain shooting down my arm about an hour later and my fingers went numb. That part subsided after a few hours but I’m still in enough pain in my pec that I couldn’t do any push exercises yesterday.

This morning it’s still painful and my entire right pec is swollen compared to the left. Day to day stuff isn’t bad but I can’t lift weights like this. Anyone else ever have anything like this? Was it most likely a nerve? How long should this last?
I've had a few delt injections that swole up pretty big, hard, and sorta red. Took about a week to resolve, not sure what happened. I've hit nerves before, and experienced the same burning.

I'd give it a few days before worrying, you could always outline the swelling with a marker or take a pic to ensure it starts going down after 3 days. Good chance it'll just take Time.

I've had a few delt injections that swole up pretty big, hard, and sorta red. Took about a week to resolve, not sure what happened. I've hit nerves before, and experienced the same burning.

I'd give it a few days before worrying, you could always outline the swelling with a marker or take a pic to ensure it starts going down after 3 days. Good chance it'll just take Time.
It’s weird. It’s not swollen at the injection site. It’s the entire pec. It definitely doesn’t appear to be an infection. I’m assuming the whole muscle is inflamed because of whatever I hit. The pain seems to going down little by little. I’ve just never experienced anything like this

It’s weird. It’s not swollen at the injection site. It’s the entire pec. It definitely doesn’t appear to be an infection. I’m assuming the whole muscle is inflamed because of whatever I hit. The pain seems to going down little by little. I’ve just never experienced anything like this
I had a bad exporence going in thigh for the first time , virgin muscle , I hit it with winny suspension . Walked with a limp for weeks , never had anything like this happen I think I hit a nerve too bc it burned and made me bend needle and then on top of everything it was a virgin injection site with suspension. Your prob fine don’t let that idiot scare you saying bacteria flesh eating infection .

I had a bad exporence going in thigh for the first time , virgin muscle , I hit it with winny suspension . Walked with a limp for weeks , never had anything like this happen I think I hit a nerve too bc it burned and made me bend needle and then on top of everything it was a virgin injection site with suspension. Your prob fine don’t let that idiot scare you saying bacteria flesh eating infection .
Yeah I hear you. It’s definitely my fault. It felt a little weird when I put the needle in. And then it burned a little as I was injecting. I should have immediately stopped and pinned somewhere else.

Where’s our boy nandro at, guess he threw the towel in?
Funny you should ask. That pec injection was Sigma Test Prop. There was that issue with that hacker. Supposedly he was taking a little time to get that all sorted out. But at this point I’d say he’s probably done.

Funny you should ask. That pec injection was Sigma Test Prop. There was that issue with that hacker. Supposedly he was taking a little time to get that all sorted out. But at this point I’d say he’s probably done.
Yea until the money runs out , he may be back …. Someday

Yep prices were a little high in my opinion . I’m rolling with Stan at the moment difference between a reseller and a brewer I guess
Yeah that was the only downside. I used Stan a lot and always kept Nandro as a backup. Bought a bit from Sym before floater gate lol

I’ve had swelling and redness several times. Only with test e 500 though. Minor swelling in the past at times with other concentrations. Just depends on how close you get to the nerve and how much volume you’re injecting imo. Keep an eye on it. Make sure the redness doesn’t spread and watch for a fever.

I’ve had swelling and redness several times. Only with test e 500 though. Minor swelling in the past at times with other concentrations. Just depends on how close you get to the nerve and how much volume you’re injecting imo. Keep an eye on it. Make sure the redness doesn’t spread and watch for a fever.
There’s actually no redness anywhere. And the swelling isn’t around the injection site. The entire pec is swollen. It’s very weird. I have more mobility than two days ago so I assume it’s getting better. Still can’t train as hard as I want

Could it be a subq leak? where in the pic did you pin? perhaps you could share a picture demonstrating where you pinned.

Could it be a subq leak? where in the pic did you pin? perhaps you could share a picture demonstrating where you pinned.
Beats me. The reason I was thinking a nerve was because a 30g needle never hurts lol.

I injected two inches above my nipple and maybe 1/2 in towards the inside. Once the needle was in it hurt and felt weird. I decided to inject anyway because I figured some rubbing alcohol got pushed in (I’ve done that before not waiting for it to dry). Then it burned a little as I was injecting. I didn’t get that sensation on my delt shots.

Back