PaintDrinker’s Cut Log Ft. Masteron & Tirzepatide & Accutane

First real oopsie. I’m about 10 days late on my tirz shot and I’ve been kinda skipping test shots too got some weird shit going on in my head. I couldn’t sleep very well last night so I smoked some concentrate, that lead to me eating about 25 mini sugar cookies in the middle of the night.

First real oopsie. I’m about 10 days late on my tirz shot and I’ve been kinda skipping test shots too got some weird shit going on in my head. I couldn’t sleep very well last night so I smoked some concentrate, that lead to me eating about 25 mini sugar cookies in the middle of the night.

Life goes up and down, you have a lot on your plate and responsibilities that other people do not have.
This is nothing.
Be proud of what you are doing and of the blessing of healing you have received.
Life is also about enjoying people and things.
Cookies are just one of those things, in my book.
Maybe being so strict and constantly denying yourself stuff makes you happy.
Idk, you tell us, if you want.

You seem like a great guy.
I don't think you have much to beat yourself up about, unless that's what you want to do.
:)

But also, PD, for crying out loud, have you had a look at the pictures of yourself you have just posted?
Like....ok, no. I don't need to describe anything there, lol.

You look incredible.
What's a cookie gonna do?
A bit of carbs, huh.
Stop being a flipping drama queen, lol

Translation:

I am carb cycling and yesterday was my high carb, refeed day. Check out how full I look!

It is all about how you spin it.

Looking good man. I can't help with the acne as it's never been a serious prob for me but sounds like youre dialing it all in. I'm on a long cruise/cut myself just now dropping below 20% bf but have quite a bit of muscle. I'm 5'11 and weigh 230 lbs at the moment. 500 calories deficit on 15mg Tirz/1mg Cagri and 350 test, 420 masteron. Trying to stay above 220lbs as I titrate up my calories to maintenance and recomp the next many months to 10% bf
First off, OP, you’re looking fantastic! I hope the acne clears up soon. From the pictures, I’d estimate you’re definitely below 19% body fat—probably closer to 10-12%.

@bighunanballs

I apologize for jumping into the thread, but I have a quick question about Trizep/Cargi. Could you give me a brief overview of how it’s worked for you? Is it more effective than just Tirzep, or are you using the Cargi dose to lower your Tirzep dosage?

First off, OP, you’re looking fantastic! I hope the acne clears up soon. From the pictures, I’d estimate you’re definitely below 19% body fat—probably closer to 10-12%.

@bighunanballs

I apologize for jumping into the thread, but I have a quick question about Trizep/Cargi. Could you give me a brief overview of how it’s worked for you? Is it more effective than just Tirzep, or are you using the Cargi dose to lower your Tirzep dosage?

The Cagri seemed to really suppress appetite at 1mg ew. At 15mg Tirz for months it's appetite suppression began to dwindle. I'm on a mini bulk now and left 10mg ew dosing while trying to lean bulk back up into the 230's I had made it down to 225lbs I'm guessing about 17% bf but diet fatigue and general lifts were dwindling too fast for my liking so I'm starting a mini bulk (it's really a recomp bulk) and I'm at about 230lbs now and still losing bf at 10mg Tirz ew.

But also, PD, for crying out loud, have you had a look at the pictures of yourself you have just posted?
Like....ok, no. I don't need to describe anything there, lol.

You look incredible.
What's a cookie gonna do?
A bit of carbs, huh.
Stop being a flipping drama queen, lol
You my friend, are far too kind :) Definitely feel a little better from the extra calories I will say

@bighunanballs

Thanks man. Getting to 7-8% is way harder than I thought it would be. I want to try this Cargi stuff I keep hearing so much about.

Back