Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

I do "TRT+" (aiming for slightly above range test levels). Currently Pinning 375mg (1,5ml) every 2 weeks.

Just recently had blood drawn 1 week after pinning and the day I inject. This dose and pinning schedule gives me completely stable blood values.

12-13 ug/L Total test.
Where those results on 1 week after pinning or 2 weeks just on the day you had to pin again?

Where those results on 1 week after pinning or 2 weeks just on the day you had to pin again?
1 Week after pinning it was 13,14 ug/L (1314 ng/dL) and 2 weeks after ( so the day on next injection) it was 12,42 ug/L (1242 ng/dL).

This ester with castor oil is just amazing... makes traveling easy. Even going on a month long vacation is not much of an issue.

In my experience: If you were to inject enanthate/cypionate once per week, you'd achieve the same swings injecting undecanoate once a month.
So if you normally inject twice per week -> every 2 weeks is sufficient with undecanoate.

1 Week after pinning it was 13,14 ug/L (1314 ng/dL) and 2 weeks after ( so the day on next injection) it was 12,42 ug/L (1242 ng/dL).

This ester with castor oil is just amazing... makes traveling easy. Even going on a month long vacation is not much of an issue.

In my experience: If you were to inject enanthate/cypionate once per week, you'd achieve the same swings injecting undecanoate once a month.
So if you normally inject twice per week -> every 2 weeks is sufficient with undecanoate.
I inject 250mg undecanoate once a week but not in castor oil. I'm just waiting to receive this one in castor oil and switch to once every two week. I'll have probably to adjust the dosage tho.

2 weeks start to finish. Everything as it should be

Any idea what carrier oil SP and Balkan use?. Last I tried for TRT the Balkan Test E gave me a huge pip, i must be allergic to the old oil which i can't recal.

How was the orals you tested?
Loving the primo, surprised at how much of an estrogen blocker effect it has, my E2 went from 57 pg to only 17 pg which had me worried, sildenafil also great, the stuffy nose sign is on point lol
I mean more like AI effect, masteron and proviron have more like a SERM type of effect on estrogen but primo may nuke’em.

You use the undecadrol as is or do you add some benzyl alcohol just to be safe?

They only use benzyl benzoate but lack the benzyl alcohol as a preservative for the undecadrol.

Just curious how you guys handle this :-D I guess I am a bit overly cautious.

Unde is for a friend i use enandrol but he uses it as it is, he doesn’t add any thing nor would i
idk what enandrol has but i mix enandrol with pharma testosterone from my local pharmacy in a syringe and sits in the fridge for weeks and i haven’t had any issues, i have been doing it since early 2018 this way, i front load 1 ml syringes using that mix for my trt dose and i pin every 72 hours, never noticed anything, floaters, cloudy or chanhing colors, crashing, nothing and blood work always on point

Loving the primo, surprised at how much of an estrogen blocker effect it has, my E2 went from 57 pg to only 17 pg which had me worried, sildenafil also great, the stuffy nose sign is on point lol
I mean more like AI effect, masteron and proviron have more like a SERM type of effect on estrogen but primo may nuke’em.
Yes i have the same things with BP Primobol 100mg / week with 125mg of Bayer test E , i think up to 150mg.

Generally 200-250mg of test E/C / week work great with 100mg primo from script.

Back