Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

I also made first order with this source yesterday. Was told in the morning it would be sent the same day, and tracking to be provided soon. Followed up with request for tracking at end of day, but no response yet. Still waiting. Will post review upon touchdown.
Received quick follow up re tracking. Have to say, communications have been very good so far.

Update: my package arrived. After i finish my remaining vial of test e, i will try the new one that i bought from this source and then i will do a bloodwork and post a review!
Thanks for selling BP/SP labs in the EU! Hope this will last!

Tbh pharma test constantly tests at 230-240mg/ml for test e. I'm satisfied with the result. Will also stock up.
Yeah that's why I said slightly.
Not enough to not stock up for few years ahahha :)

I'm just too used to the almost perfection of that autistic cat of @Liska

Placed an order today via telegram.
Asked for stealth package as Danish customs have high seizure rate, was told not to be worried.
Now awaiting for the products to arrive.

Sent you an email. order shipped September 22nd… now been a month. I understand it’s int but this has been much longer than 7–12 days as initially stated

Placed a order with the source, waiting for the package, will update once it’s arrived, I will test with roid test kit

I agree, 2 diferent samples of enandrol from 2 different batches i sent out for testing, came back at 230 mg, both exactly the same.
I don't know what's going on but everyone who sends their testo to the lab for testing E it comes back to 230-237mg even from the Bayer or Shering pharma testo.

I don't know what's going on but everyone who sends their testo to the lab for testing E it comes back to 230-237mg even from the Bayer or Shering pharma testo.
Yes eifelfango and panpharma also tested around that value, my numbers on lab work match to what i inject for trt

Last edited:
Pretty sure that if we test SP´s Test E, it comes close to perfection LOL, for some reason UGL tests come back closer to what label claims despite SP labs being an extension of balkan
We should test some SP´s Test E just to confirm this theory :):)

Back