Basic/Affordable/Comprehensive Bloodwork

Vanargandar

I've noticed a lot of people recently asking about bloodwork, where to order it, and general cost. I'll post two images with what add to your cart along with the total cost, which I find to be the cheapest of any of the other à la carte bloodwork websites. Obviously it can be customized with things added or taken away, but I feel that these are the very basics most of us should be getting on a fairly regular basis. One thing I'd like to add is that you SHOULD get LC/MS-MS Estradiol testing over ECLIA if you can afford it, but if you really feel like saving $37 (about the same cost as a vial of Test) then go for it. I know there's already a thread dedicated to this and multiple others, but some people just want to be fed information without having to scroll through hundreds of pages, so hopefully @Millard or someone else can pin this.

Diagnostic Lab Builder
PROMO CODE: powerproject10 (no affiliation)

MBW1.pngMBW2.png

I'd also like to add another option for Total Testosterone (LC/MS) & Free Testosterone (Equilibrium Dialysis) in place of Total Testosterone, Standard (ECLIA) & Free Testosterone (Direct). Obviously this will bring the cost up a little more, but you're getting what you pay for.

MBW3.png

Did you select this list for specific reasons or is it just what you’re doing at the moment… surely you don’t test for cancer every month?

Did you select this list for specific reasons or is it just what you’re doing at the moment… surely you don’t test for cancer every month?
Everything on this list is selected for the purpose of harm reduction, including PSA antigen testing, which I assume that's what you're referring to. AAS can have an effect on our prostate, especially when running certain DHT derivates. Considering it's only a $9 test and prostate cancer is a very serious cancer among men, there's no reason not to have this done, in my opinion. I also don't do bloodwork every month, typically every 2-3 months, aside from the normal bloodwork I have done through my PCP.

etc

Well I just checked and realized it's not even such a big difference. Some prices are cheaper in the US and some are cheaper here. Overall I'd say about 20 % more expensive in Germany. The first look, when I saw the thyroid panel price, gave me a shock.

Well I just checked and realized it's not even such a big difference. Some prices are cheaper in the US and some are cheaper here. Overall I'd say about 20 % more expensive in Germany. The first look, when I saw the thyroid panel price, gave me a shock.
Do you have to go through your doc or can you just get bloodwork whenever?

Do you have to go through your doc or can you just get bloodwork whenever?
There are a few labs that allow to get bloodwork done whenever you want but you have to pay by yourself.
If you can convince your doctor that the bloodwork is necessary, then the health insurance would pay that. I don't see how a GP would check my hormones though.
I'm new to all this and let's see what is possible in the future.

Everything on this list is selected for the purpose of harm reduction, including PSA antigen testing, which I assume that's what you're referring to. AAS can have an effect on our prostate, especially when running certain DHT derivates. Considering it's only a $9 test and prostate cancer is a very serious cancer among men, there's no reason not to have this done, in my opinion. I also don't do bloodwork every month, typically every 2-3 months, aside from the normal bloodwork I have done through my PCP.
If you were going to pin the post, I would add this explanation to the top post.

If you were going to pin the post, I would add this explanation to the top post.
If I could I would. I also feel like I explained in the initial post along with the title that this was considered "comprehensive" bloodwork which covered most if not all bases.

...and none available in my nanny state of NY. Available in the other 49. My dingbat lady doctor refused to test my test and Estrogen. So it'll cost me a fortune

...and none available in my nanny state of NY. Available in the other 49. My dingbat lady doctor refused to test my test and Estrogen. So it'll cost me a fortune
Is this just through Marek or is that any à la carte bloodwork website? Sorry you live in a shitty state man :(