Beligas and OS Gear Winstrol

I doubt that. Ultima Pharmaceuticals is our absolute bestseller since 3 years now (that's a fact) and top preference for new clients. Got thousands of amazing reviews all over the boards and lots of OSGear sponsored athletes are using this brand successfully.

I understand you might want to advertise another brands, but please, do it gently.
Ultima fucking sucks I’ve used em in the past was not impressed

Had great results with Ultima a few cycles over the past couple of years. Just had labs done with their supertest and I was above 1500. The NPP is fire, did everything nandrolone always does. The tren had me sweating bullets, full on beast mode at the gym, the recomp was redic. Others that checked out were the DHB,Anavar,DBOL,Helios,MastE. My boy ran similar cycles with a couple other compounds and he was blown away, he wont use anything other than Ultima now.

Had great results with Ultima a few cycles over the past couple of years. Just had labs done with their supertest and I was above 1500. The NPP is fire, did everything nandrolone always does. The tren had me sweating bullets, full on beast mode at the gym, the recomp was redic. Others that checked out were the DHB,Anavar,DBOL,Helios,MastE. My boy ran similar cycles with a couple other compounds and he was blown away, he wont use anything other than Ultima now.

Thank you for feedback, were glad to hear that. Ultima is indeed a great lab with outstanding products.

Had great results with Ultima a few cycles over the past couple of years. Just had labs done with their supertest and I was above 1500.
wow amazing
The NPP is fire, did everything nandrolone always does.
fire?! forreal? dayum bruh tell me more

The tren had me sweating bullets, full on beast mode at the gym, the recomp was redic.
Sounds legit AF bro
Others that checked out were the DHB,Anavar,DBOL,Helios,MastE. My boy ran similar cycles with a couple other compounds and he was blown away, he wont use anything other than Ultima now.

Get the fuck outa here, i dont think ive seem more of a cock slobbering shill. You joined today, made a 5 word intro, and then come into this thread to give your gilded review of a trash source?
You think folks here are stupid?

go kick rocks.

Thank you for feedback, were glad to hear that. Ultima is indeed a great lab with outstanding products.
the first rule of holes, is when you're in one, stop digging.
you're digging your own grave with these cheap lowlife shill posts.
shits embarrassing

wow amazing

fire?! forreal? dayum bruh tell me more

Sounds legit AF bro

Get the fuck outa here, i dont think ive seem more of a cock slobbering shill. You joined today, made a 5 word intro, and then come into this thread to give your gilded review of a trash source?
You think folks here are stupid?

go kick rocks.

the first rule of holes, is when you're in one, stop digging.
you're digging your own grave with these cheap lowlife shill posts.
shits embarrassing
Tommy Boy- your ignorance and gross display of poor judgement have you exposed. You have been here for how long? A whole year? I have other handles on other forums since 03. VERY WELL KNOWN on SSB, OLM, PM, EliteFitnes all of them for over 20 years. Probably longer than you have been alive, judging by the way that your mind works. I just joined MESO because some sources and friends are here and I was invited> So i joined. Should i have checked in with you first and aware you of my presence?

No why dont you take a deep breath and check your blood pressure. What would YOU have liked my first post to have been on? Shall i check with you before i review or comment on future posts? I saw somebody say ALL Ultima is trash and i know first hand that its NOT true>I didnt need to do a deep dive on each compound and lay out my cycle to alleviate doubters such as yourself. On other forums, all of my stuff is there, i didnt feel the need to go and copy paste all of my logs. I can also vouch for numerous other suppliers/brands, Ultima is not the only show in town.

You want me "outa" here but im stayin'. BTW Ultima is the LAB not the SOURCE in this case. You have many SOURCES distributing that LAB. Got it m8?

Tommy Boy- your ignorance and gross display of poor judgement have you exposed. You have been here for how long? A whole year? I have other handles on other forums since 03. VERY WELL KNOWN on SSB, OLM, PM, EliteFitnes all of them for over 20 years. Probably longer than you have been alive, judging by the way that your mind works. I just joined MESO because some sources and friends are here and I was invited> So i joined. Should i have checked in with you first and aware you of my presence?

No why dont you take a deep breath and check your blood pressure. What would YOU have liked my first post to have been on? Shall i check with you before i review or comment on future posts? I saw somebody say ALL Ultima is trash and i know first hand that its NOT true>I didnt need to do a deep dive on each compound and lay out my cycle to alleviate doubters such as yourself. On other forums, all of my stuff is there, i didnt feel the need to go and copy paste all of my logs. I can also vouch for numerous other suppliers/brands, Ultima is not the only show in town.

You want me "outa" here but im stayin'. BTW Ultima is the LAB not the SOURCE in this case. You have many SOURCES distributing that LAB. Got it m8?
wow so crazy...
anyway...
1721150794361.png

braindead shills gonna braindead shill.