Best/most economical bulk protein powders?

Kinda pissed at Myprotein. They switched the 5.5 lb bags. Used to be 200 servings. Now orange bags are 150 serving for 5.5 bags. More filler? They still have them listed incorrectly under nutritional info online also.
Protein content depends on which flavor you choose. They have different nutrition facts on the website for each flavor so you got to make sure you scroll to the correct one.

Cheaper is not always better. Protein supplement brand underdose their protein too. Just like ugl. Look up lab results of protein testing. Not to metnion some protein brands wlli make you fsrt every 2 minutes. How can you date a girl and live together with such nasty fartting from these cheap protein brands.Well I guess if you are also dating a fat slob you could get away with farting on her

I've seen some 3d party tests in 2010-2011 from popular brands like optimum nutrition whey and Gaspari myofusion which shown they were underdosed, like instead of 70% protein they had 50%. Since then i swear to not invest a fortune for fancy brands and always leaned towards the cheapest ones. My Protein, BulkPowders, GymBeam etc. At least if they're underdosed i'm still saving money. This is a long time ago though, regulations might be changed and you get what you pay, but this was disturbing. And thankfully i never experienced gas or bloat problems from any protein, even if i drink 100gr of powder.

I've seen some 3d party tests in 2010-2011 from popular brands like optimum nutrition whey and Gaspari myofusion which shown they were underdosed, like instead of 70% protein they had 50%. Since then i swear to not invest a fortune for fancy brands and always leaned towards the cheapest ones. My Protein, BulkPowders, GymBeam etc. At least if they're underdosed i'm still saving money. This is a long time ago though, regulations might be changed and you get what you pay, but this was disturbing. And thankfully i never experienced gas or bloat problems from any protein, even if i drink 100gr of powder.
I also remember seeing test results . But optimum nutrition was dosed properly. You sure it was underdosed ? It's one of the reasons I buy ON. and Gaspari and myofusion were all under dosed however

Back