Best ped for anti-aging ..

DarkStalker

just started trt and looking to expand into other peds.. In your opinion/experienced which one is the best anti aging product ? Weight loss, better skin etc ? Is hgh worrh it for that ? There are so many peptides.. little help would be appreciated !

Also I have a crappy back with herniated l4-l5 disks :( Any peptide that would help there ?

Thanks !

If you're doing TRT, the next choice in my mind (and I'm not advocating for anyone to do this ) is HGH. Hair, skin, nails all improved. Better sleep also for me. I'm 3 months on HGH, and my midsection looks dramatically different. Everyone gets different results, but I will continue my dose of 3iu per day as long as I can. I also have compressed herniated L3,4,5 and a banged up shoulder. I just started BPC157 a few days ago and plan to start TB500 asap. But I can't say those have helped, too early to tell.

Awesome ! Im def heading towards hgh.. and also the same peptides mentionned haha, thing is I work at a remote site so Im wondering how to do all that lol !

I have a rx for the test and hcg though… maybe transfer my hgh in the hcg vial..

Any tricks ?

You can get HGH prescribed. Just gotta have deep pockets
Yeah, go look at GoodRX :eek:
Insane with insurance, might as well say fuck it w/o insurance.

But yeah, I don't know of anything greater than HGH for supposed anti-aging but if anyone has the secrets, spill your beans please.

just started trt and looking to expand into other peds.. In your opinion/experienced which one is the best anti aging product ? Weight loss, better skin etc ? Is hgh worrh it for that ? There are so many peptides.. little help would be appreciated !

Also I have a crappy back with herniated l4-l5 disks :( Any peptide that would help there ?

Thanks !
Deca was huge for my back and joints.
Prescribed 160mg test c and 120mg deca a week. Night and day difference in pain.

I did a little research on this some time ago, and one drug that came up was metformin. I think there were some life expectancy studies that showed significantly longer lives for people on metformin, might be worth looking into.

increase IGF from hgh theoretically should shorten lifespan. although yes make u feel better.

epitalon increases melatonin which helps keep telomeres longer which is 'anti aging. '

NAD, metaformin, nmn, and can cycle NAC to increase antioxidant stores. omegas.

take omegas and eat yogurt with 1tbs of hemp 1-2 of ground flax in the am and will promise ur skin will look better in 2 months.

I did a little research on this some time ago, and one drug that came up was metformin. I think there were some life expectancy studies that showed significantly longer lives for people on metformin, might be worth looking into.

ya I think keeping blood sugar in check and lower BF is why it does that, either way thats great... may have some other protective properties but think its mostly about BG and keeping IGF lower.

I would definitely get on hgh and probably use BPC-157. If you've got the money and you're in a city that has the facilities, I would provably also look into having hyperbaric oxygen therapy sessions.

If you're doing TRT, the next choice in my mind (and I'm not advocating for anyone to do this ) is HGH. Hair, skin, nails all improved. Better sleep also for me. I'm 3 months on HGH, and my midsection looks dramatically different. Everyone gets different results, but I will continue my dose of 3iu per day as long as I can. I also have compressed herniated L3,4,5 and a banged up shoulder. I just started BPC157 a few days ago and plan to start TB500 asap. But I can't say those have helped, too early to tell.

Are you still doing well on hgh? I just ordered some from opti and I'm really hoping to resolve some issues I've been having for awhile. I have some pituitary damage and it would be nice to get some decent sleep and have normal gut motility. My skin is also dead looking and I'm exhausted constantly. I've been on test prop, DHT, and thyroid hormone for like a year and it just doesn't help much so I'm definitely missing something.

Do you remember how long it took before you started noticing effects from the hgh... Like the sleep and skin benefits, for example?

Yeah, go look at GoodRX :eek:
Insane with insurance, might as well say fuck it w/o insurance.

But yeah, I don't know of anything greater than HGH for supposed anti-aging but if anyone has the secrets, spill your beans please.
Even with GoodRx HGH is crazy expensive

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back