BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Just pathetic see you post in every sources page trying advertising yourself.
I constantly direct members to this and our other bulgarian source via posts in the EU thread and privately via mail, as many can confirm. I understand what you're trying to do but don't do it at the expense of BG Pharma by littering his thread, take it elsewhere.

The above poster is someone I sent to BG Pharma as well. I don't want his business and it took several tries to get that message across.

I'm long time bg customer me and a dozen of people who I order for them or they order for themselves. And certainly I have not any agendas or trying to do a particular thing here.

I'm just saying what I see you doing here and there is ridiculous even if it benefits bg pharma. Pathetic way of advertising yourself.
If your gear is good it speaks for itself as far as I know it is good , so I can't understand why are you doing the clown.

I'm just saying what I see you doing here and there is ridiculous even if it benefits bg pharma. Pathetic way of advertising yourself.
If your gear is good it speaks for itself as far as I know it is good , so I can't understand why are you doing the clown.
Let's not forget that this is the post that you are shitting up this thread about:
ppp.png
Report it to Millard and ask for clarification whether source posts outside their own thread are regarded as advertisements (which would violate some rule) or make a separate thread about this issue in the relevant subforum but stop using this thread for your personal agenda.

Liska the troll.

EYvi13.jpg

I constantly direct members to this and our other bulgarian source via posts in the EU thread and privately via mail, as many can confirm. I understand what you're trying to do but don't do it at the expense of BG Pharma by littering his thread, take it elsewhere.

The above poster is someone I sent to BG Pharma as well. I don't want his business and it took several tries to get that message across.
Dear Liska, I lake you as much as you me. Doesnt metter what you send for BG mate,he trust me I trust him. So,deep brethe,take a brake and then do something important for this world.

BG,sorry for trolling. I will not post any messages here,except when it realy needs

Never mind. The issue is my side. I see it now.
I think they changed something recently. I had to jump through 50 hoops. Thought I had my order placed like 7 times but fucking CB kept holding it up. Finally I jumped through all the hoops and it worked.

The chinese anavar is sold out and replaced by Driada anavar.

Some new peptides are added to the store.

Dostinex cabergoline 0.5 Pfizer is back in stock but the 2 tablet version only.

Some new stuff by Driada is added on the site: Ligandrol (LGD4033), Ibutamoren (MK-677), Finastelad 1 mg (Finasteride), Yohimbinos (Yohimbine
Hydrochloride) and Dihydroboldos 100 mg/ml (Dihydroboldenone Cypionate) 10ml vial.