BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Hey BG I was interested in oxandrolone, Turinabol, and Dbol from Driada. I see that in most of those they’re just listed under certain color and mg concentrations. Though I see Deus, Driada, and a random Jano test on nearly all which is nice… could you tell me if you have any Driada in stock in any, or all of those. Much thanks again brother.

Hey BG I was interested in oxandrolone, Turinabol, and Dbol from Driada. I see that in most of those they’re just listed under certain color and mg concentrations. Though I see Deus, Driada, and a random Jano test on nearly all which is nice… could you tell me if you have any Driada in stock in any, or all of those. Much thanks again brother.
HI, I had them from Driada but sold them, the ones on the site right now are not made by them. I will have their anavar soon though.

HI, I had them from Driada but sold them, the ones on the site right now are not made by them. I will have their anavar soon though.
Excellent I’ll just get 2-3 boxes of the var I prefer it anyways. Also will get the test E/C. Probably some GH as well, possibly some Omna too as well as all ancillaries/PCT stuff. Once again thank you so much, congratulations on your $uccess please please keep it up, stay vigilant etc…

Just got those, will add them to the site now 10 kits ghrp6 + 10 kits selank + 10 kits semax + 3 kits epitalon + 5 kits tirzepatide 5mg
Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product/peptides/

hello strong men, what do you think of this new company for europe? I read everything, and seems to me very well..

I have one ozempic from 1 mg for sale. Highest bidder in 3 days will be able to buy it. Starting price is $250. I am taking offers on two forums and on discord.