BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

BG is around. He's probably busy. On my last order, I recieved the tracking information on the day it was delivered. I got hit with email from BG and the delivery company right as the package was delivered. So, there may be an issue with the tracking setup.

BG is around. He's probably busy. On my last order, I recieved the tracking information on the day it was delivered. I got hit with email from BG and the delivery company right as the package was delivered. So, there may be an issue with the tracking setup.
I got my tracking. First time using the website. Found it there. Previous orders I just made them off of wickr so he just shot me the tracking on Wickr....but I see now how you just view everything from the website. My fault LOL... very fast service.

I got my tracking. First time using the website. Found it there. Previous orders I just made them off of wickr so he just shot me the tracking on Wickr....but I see now how you just view everything from the website. My fault LOL... very fast service.
He usually emails you the tracking information before your package arrives, so you don't have to check the website for it. But lately, I didn't get that tracking email until very late, but he sent the package long before. Maybe it is a glitch with the timing of the tracking emails.

Tracking comes after 1-3 days after purchase depending on the date also, package is already sent before tracking info and tracking doesn't mean much because it usually only updates when it leaves the original place and the usual process after it lands to your country.

I felt the need to put another comment to this thread as i have seen some things on other threads, ordered multiple times and everything landed quick and easy with no extra need for communication.
Highly recommend for anyone needing pharma stuff + some ugl stuff (peptides are good resale price for eu)
Pregabalin keeping me alive and social, benadryl for dnp/tren sleeps, qsc resale semaglutide for the hunger

Sponsors