BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Many thanxs,bro. Parcell get quick. Good communication. Best recommended.

Attachments

• 20230321_174039.jpg
    20230321_174039.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 114
I got last week an email saying they are closed for a week, when can we start ordering again?
I asked but no answers yet

Hey BG not sure if I’m missing it or doing something wrong but I thought all your recent peptides had testing results attached to them as well. But I’m not seeing them anymore. Did you take them down? Or didu have a upgrade and those weren’t added? I’m only asking cause last time a variety of diff items, and also your igflr3 and it had the test results with it so did the gh. I don’t see any anymore. Asking cause i know you dropped the gh price even more and just wanted to see the test results .

which topper color is cjc dac and what which is igf1 lr3? i got darkblue/black or orange to pick from..
IGF is black.

Hey BG not sure if I’m missing it or doing something wrong but I thought all your recent peptides had testing results attached to them as well. But I’m not seeing them anymore. Did you take them down? Or didu have a upgrade and those weren’t added? I’m only asking cause last time a variety of diff items, and also your igflr3 and it had the test results with it so did the gh. I don’t see any anymore. Asking cause i know you dropped the gh price even more and just wanted to see the test results .
You are mistaken, I have uploaded here lab test for the HGH only.

What’s the best way to get ahold of you BG? Wickr sent. I have some issues with an order I placed and would love to get it straightened out

Hey BG, fairly new to you around here. Very interested in all Driada stuff so I’ll probably be placing something with those soon. Just wanted to know, as I’ve only read through the first 20-21 forum pages so far, If you ever get any testoviron depot (Bayer) or any other pharma grade test E or C? Also are Rimobolan amps ever around? Sorry if this has already been mentioned before, thank you!!!

Hey BG, fairly new to you around here. Very interested in all Driada stuff so I’ll probably be placing something with those soon. Just wanted to know, as I’ve only read through the first 20-21 forum pages so far, If you ever get any testoviron depot (Bayer) or any other pharma grade test E or C? Also are Rimobolan amps ever around? Sorry if this has already been mentioned before, thank you!!!
HI, don't have any of those, sorry.