BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Hey BG super sorry to bother you but idk who exactly to ask I sent ya a dm when u get time can u check it out I'm alil suspicious about something.... It doesn't really make sense and IV never seen it before I don't wanna jump any guns has nothing to do with BG guys I just need his advice and expertise, anyway when you get time BG thank you

Hey BG super sorry to bother you but idk who exactly to ask I sent ya a dm when u get time can u check it out I'm alil suspicious about something.... It doesn't really make sense and IV never seen it before I don't wanna jump any guns has nothing to do with BG guys I just need his advice and expertise, anyway when you get time BG thank you
ohno.gif

bro,thank you so much. First,that you kept almost one month for me Mariofer. Second,for fast delivery. Order placed 31 of march,today I have all stuff at home. And last thanx for good communication. My order was close 1400eu. So dont be afraid to buy from this mate. Best recomended A+++
We will have deals in future for sure.

Attachments

• 20230406_171405.jpg
    20230406_171405.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:
bro,thank you so much. First,that you kept almost one month for me Mariofer. Second,for fast delivery. Order placed 31 of march,today I have all stuff at home. And last thanx for good communication. My order was close 1400eu. So dont be afraid to buy from this mate. Best recomended A+++
I guess some are comfortable posting extra info. I would not personally post an order total cost especially one of that size. I also don't do pics though. He does have vouch section with pics on discord.

@BG pharmaceuticals indeed has excellent communication (exceptional through discord) and he is exactly as advertised.

Last edited:
I guess some are comfortable posting extra info. I would not personally post an order total cost especially one of that size. I also don't do pics though. He does have vouch section with pics on discord.

@BG pharmaceuticals indeed has excellent communication (exceptional through discord) and he is exactly as advertised.
I always ask or I can put photo on meso,so,dont worry

I always ask or I can put photo on meso,so,dont worry
That's not what I meant. It is not against the rules (at least I don't believe so), I just am that way because I am paranoid I guess.

I divulge as little information as possible because I think its the best way to keep everyone in the clear.

Tons of people do exactly like you did. Nothing wrong with it.

That HMG is good stuff. I used that brand too and got my girlfriend pregnant.

I hope mine wife will be also pregnant after theraphy. My sperm count 7 time less than normal
I was on for 6 years straight, no time off, no pct, I stayed on and used hcg and HMG (both from BGPharma). After 5 months of continous use my girl was pregnant. I opened a thread about it.

Anyway, I wish you good luck. The stuff BG is selling works great.