BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

@BG pharmaceuticals Any reason why you discontinued Dues Medical and only stock Dridra? Some possible issues with one or two of Dridras products in their thread, makes me leery of their stuff possibly. Plus you could stealth Dues easily.

I could send in a sample to jano myself, but they don't ship to the USA so I can't use their credit. Would love to see Dues back.

@BG pharmaceuticals Any reason why you discontinued Dues Medical and only stock Dridra? Some possible issues with one or two of Dridras products in their thread, makes me leery of their stuff possibly. Plus you could stealth Dues easily.

I could send in a sample to jano myself, but they don't ship to the USA so I can't use their credit. Would love to see Dues back.
I will still sell some stuff from Deus, just I have better prices on Driada products and they are vials not ampules so take less space at home. Stealth is not a factor for me.

what is your policy if package is seized?
One free reship.

@BG pharmaceuticals what's the TOA on orders going from "processing" to "shipped/sent" since it's coming to a week since i ordered and paid and haven't received any information if it been shipped or not to give me rough estimate when it can arrive as I see the 3-6 days on 1st page been update to 4-12 on the website

@BG pharmaceuticals what's the TOA on orders going from "processing" to "shipped/sent" since it's coming to a week since i ordered and paid and haven't received any information if it been shipped or not to give me rough estimate when it can arrive as I see the 3-6 days on 1st page been update to 4-12 on the website
Most likely it is shipped but I am lazy at sending tracking info. Or if it contains tiromel I ran out of it and will ship all orders containing it today. It is not easy having 200-300 items always in stock.

It is possible it is not on the source but rather whatever vendor is tracking.

I have gotten international packages before that dont even show me anything in tracking until the package is delivered, then I see the history. I don't know how or why it goes this way sometimes but it does.

The other long delay for me sometimes is the time it leaves the origin country until it shows up at customs. I have seen that take a week.

PS- This is assuming you have a tracking number and it shows that a label was created or that the shipping center received notice of a package. BG can give you a tracking number but it might not show up in 17track for 3 or 4 days.
BG discord is faster than email for contact.

Most likely it is shipped but I am lazy at sending tracking info. Or if it contains tiromel I ran out of it and will ship all orders containing it today. It is not easy having 200-300 items always in stock.
Grand was just curious and 1st sentence answers my question, I'll treat it as sent then, cheers :)

It is possible it is not on the source but rather whatever vendor is tracking.

I have gotten international packages before that dont even show me anything in tracking until the package is delivered, then I see the history. I don't know how or why it goes this way sometimes but it does.

The other long delay for me sometimes is the time it leaves the origin country until it shows up at customs. I have seen that take a week.

PS- This is assuming you have a tracking number and it shows that a label was created or that the shipping center received notice of a package. BG can give you a tracking number but it might not show up in 17track for 3 or 4 days.
BG discord is faster than email for contact.
Advise you to read more careful next time before attempting to answer someone as this has nothing to do with what I said as the question asked about going from processing -> shipped.