BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

You can tick a box and post anyway.

The whole point of the trigger is, as the message says, to discourage the quoting of images and URL tags for a few reasons.

For example, the URL tags are the most annoying from a moderator standpoint. Active URL tags to ecommerce-enabled websites are generally prohibited but ironically it is really the dozens of members who quote the original violation to tell the OP it is a violation which is most time-consuming to clean up.
I know since I have to tick that several times daily but I realize that's the only way to get people to pay attention to the rules.

Why did you change your shipping method?

Is been send for one week and still in transit and it will not come until the next week for sure for a eu package. Before in 3-4 days I would receive it.
If it's about money put a option to pay a extra 10-15€ for shipping and to come in a few days not who knows when. This package will make a similar time like a package from China.
Instead to make things better they become worse. I don't get it. If something is good don't change it
Anyway it is what it is now. Too late to make anything about it
Received after 18 days of transit for a eu to eu package.

If you can add a option to pay more for package and send by courier and arrive in a few days not 2 weeks. Last summer was very ok the shipping but you changed with the post.
Anyway the good part is that I don't order often and neither I was in a urgent need for those meds.

Received after 18 days of transit for a eu to eu package.

If you can add a option to pay more for package and send by courier and arrive in a few days not 2 weeks. Last summer was very ok the shipping but you changed with the post.
Anyway the good part is that I don't order often and neither I was in a urgent need for those meds.
For your country is like that, I can't use courier for security reasons.

You ever end up pulling the trigger on it from Syn? Seeing them having Iran Hormone A-Bombs peaked my interest.
Grabbed it a few years back when I was living in Dublin. It was from a European source and it was dirt cheap because they were close to the expiry date. Got em for dirt cheap.

Syn price is a rip off but I haven't seen it on the recent price list.

First order experience, from order to delivery 12 days to Europe including weekends, not bad at all. Products seems good and legit, whatever does this mean... but from the feedback I read here no reason to suspect. I'm happy with the experience.