BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Hi,
you just wrote my this (order: 9385)

"Hi, I got the money but the order was made when I had this Injectable Stanozolol 50 mg/ml, 10 ampules, Deus Medical
I don’t have it now, have to order more. Do you want to replace it with something or refund?"

please replace it with: 2x Deus Testosterone Base (4 in total) + 1x TB500 (3 in total).
please remember also to add 3xIGF-1 LR3 missing in the last order.

thank you!

I am very disappointed with the service and communication. I received the wrong order, apparently a mix-up with another customer. After an initial email from BG confirming that my order was mixed up and the suggestion to swap parcels with the other customer, I never heard back from BG. Obviously I do not have the address from the other customer, and none of my emails is being answered.

Now I am sitting here with a gigantic amount of prescription meds needed by someone else and with none of the things I ordered and need. This is not acceptable.

Hi,
you just wrote my this (order: 9385)

"Hi, I got the money but the order was made when I had this Injectable Stanozolol 50 mg/ml, 10 ampules, Deus Medical
I don’t have it now, have to order more. Do you want to replace it with something or refund?"

please replace it with: 2x Deus Testosterone Base (4 in total) + 1x TB500 (3 in total).
please remember also to add 3xIGF-1 LR3 missing in the last order.

thank you!
I dont get why people answer him here in his public thread when he sends you an email. This is such a mess and will only make it harder to follow communication on both sides.

I am very disappointed with the service and communication. I received the wrong order, apparently a mix-up with another customer. After an initial email from BG confirming that my order was mixed up and the suggestion to swap parcels with the other customer, I never heard back from BG. Obviously I do not have the address from the other customer, and none of my emails is being answered.

Now I am sitting here with a gigantic amount of prescription meds needed by someone else and with none of the things I ordered and need. This is not acceptable.
Hi, sorry about that, was waiting for some info. I've sent you an email.

I dont get why people answer him here in his public thread when he sends you an email. This is such a mess and will only make it harder to follow communication on both sides.

because he never answer emails.
at least he read this thread regularly.

I have had no issues with BG, he does what he says. since the start of purchase he had prompt replies to any questions or concerns, no more than a day most times to reply. that is very acceptable. also on the site, the day I purchased it stated it was PROCESSING up until the day he shipped and had tracking for me. ordered on 16th and had tracking and everything on the 21st... people need to understand this isn't amazon or Walmart lol....its serious business and does take time and be considerate to this individual who is trying to deal with hundreds if not more clients. I have seen a lot of people concerned always about timing for replies and shipping etc...Yet bro always pulls through and I still have not once seen a problem or issue left un resolved.. everyone has either gotten there payment back with an apology and was able to re order or they have always received there order and once it is out in the system its not on him anymore.. So maybe we can all give a little respect where it is due... I GREATLY appreciate the effort put forth and the service I received.. KEEP IT UP BG

I have had no issues with BG, he does what he says. since the start of purchase he had prompt replies to any questions or concerns, no more than a day most times to reply. that is very acceptable. also on the site, the day I purchased it stated it was PROCESSING up until the day he shipped and had tracking for me. ordered on 16th and had tracking and everything on the 21st... people need to understand this isn't amazon or Walmart lol....its serious business and does take time and be considerate to this individual who is trying to deal with hundreds if not more clients. I have seen a lot of people concerned always about timing for replies and shipping etc...Yet bro always pulls through and I still have not once seen a problem or issue left un resolved.. everyone has either gotten there payment back with an apology and was able to re order or they have always received there order and once it is out in the system its not on him anymore.. So maybe we can all give a little respect where it is due... I GREATLY appreciate the effort put forth and the service I received.. KEEP IT UP BG
Thank you for the understanding! The "problem" is I have hundreds of products and it is not that easy to keep track on all of them and have them always in stock.