BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Thanks man, great experience - Sept 21 order to Sept 29 touchdown in Canada. Everything in order and as advertised.

what did you get if you dont mind me asking? any PEDS? Im still a bit hesitant with that custom shit
No peds this time, just pharma and a few peptides (ones it wasn't worth bulk ordering just to try; he's got good prices on singles from QSC). And modafinil, which I've read is one of the things that does get nabbed by HC if it gets referred to them. But it sailed through unopened.

I have been a customer for over a year now, I have certainly placed over 10 orders and I recommend.
Gh pfizer, test, Gh blue top and more.. thanks

How long you guys waiting after payment before the package is sent?
It’s been a week already and no confirmation.

On 04/09 I sent a payment of 148.68 for order no.9404, the following day I received an email that the account was closed and my money would be refunded, so I resent the payment to the new account on 05/09 in good faith that the original amount would be refunded,

To this day I have still not received the refund although I see others on the forum have, I have sent multiple emails with no response, please could you chase the bank with the transaction receipt I have sent, I have contacted wise who say they have no refund which suggests to me the rejection hasn't been processed on the closed account

Hi following on from your reply on discord have you received any update from the bank? Its now been 1 month since I sent the first payment and I still haven't received the refund

Hi following on from your reply on discord have you received any update from the bank? Its now been 1 month since I sent the first payment and I still haven't received the refund
Maybe it is because they are sent to the GBP account but I can't check. Anyway, I will write you an email now.

Maybe it is because they are sent to the GBP account but I can't check. Anyway, I will write you an email now.
There is no refund in my UK account or my spanish one, technically it should go to my spanish one as thats the one I paid with, please could you contact the bank of the closed account as clearly it hasn't been actioned at their side