BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Type 1 diabetics walk around all day with insulin pumps that aren't refrigerated. I don't think this is a problem.

@Var1
my son is diabetic, although they say keep his extra insulin in the fridge, that is just because it will help it last longer in due time but his current pen in use goes for at least a week or more especially his night time one goes for 2 weeks at least and does not go in and out of the fridge and just stays in his case, and no issue. so i believe if it were left out for weeks and weeks on end it probably then would go bad...per say

Type 1 diabetics walk around all day with insulin pumps that aren't refrigerated. I don't think this is a problem.

@Var1
Same, a doctor I spoke to once on the subject said if NOT kept in the fridge it may lose its function by 5% or so that’s it ! I know for diabetics this my be critical so it makes sense to store there entire supply but for daily pumps or gym rats it will be fine

Same, a doctor I spoke to once on the subject said if NOT kept in the fridge it may lose its function by 5% or so that’s it ! I know for diabetics this my be critical so it makes sense to store there entire supply but for daily pumps or gym rats it will be fine
I always keep Novorapid in fridge. I keep Lantus in fridge until its in use then it stays out

is ipamorelin out of stock? can't find on the page? any plan to restock?

any plans to restock driada primo ace tablets?

Has been BG customer for more than a year, but lately BG is completely unprofessional.

He sends packages with missing products, without notifying anyone, because he is out of stock.

I've been waiting for 3 weeks for a refund or a return of another product at a similar price, but all my emails remain unanswered.

I've often defended him here, but today if I have one piece of advice to give you, it's to go elsewhere if you have another supplier.

Has been BG customer for more than a year, but lately BG is completely unprofessional.

He sends packages with missing products, without notifying anyone, because he is out of stock.

I've been waiting for 3 weeks for a refund or a return of another product at a similar price, but all my emails remain unanswered.

I've often defended him here, but today if I have one piece of advice to give you, it's to go elsewhere if you have another supplier.
I am sorry but IGF went out of stock. You asked me to refund you or send you 2 primo QSC and I've sent them today.

I am sorry but IGF went out of stock. You asked me to refund you or send you 2 primo QSC and I've sent them today.
So you sent his order without what he ordered and when did you offer the refund or the substitute? Why didn’t you contact him and say we are out of IGF … before i ship out your order do you want anything else or a refund ?

So you sent his order without what he ordered and when did you offer the refund or the substitute? Why didn’t you contact him and say we are out of IGF … before i ship out your order do you want anything else or a refund ?
Yep, I've brought this same thing up before. Apparently BG still does this same crap by not taking the time to tell the customer. They have to wait and receive the package first to even find out.

Piss poor customer service. Amazed so many still give him money.

Or you are the customer who wanted Tazarotene cream? It is newly added product as per request and I don't keep it in stock. I have shipped the rest of the order right away, will ship the cream tomorrow.

Yep, I've brought this same thing up before. Apparently BG still does this same crap by not taking the time to tell the customer. They have to wait and receive the package first to even find out.

Piss poor customer service. Amazed so many still give him money.
Yep I remember you and a few other well known members were patient for as long as you could be.

He wouldn’t get all the negative comments if he was just up front during the ordering process. Idc how many products you have on your website. You know what you have available on hand.

400 products and variations. It would be easier for me to no sell some creams for example that sell once a month and I won't feel a financial difference but I wish to have everything my customers would need.

Indeed I need to work on that when something is out of stock but it is ordered by someone to send him an email.

Later tonight I will send tracking numbers from yesterday. Also today I received a lot out of stock products which were delaying some orders and managed to ship most of them.

400 products and variations. It would be easier for me to no sell some creams for example that sell once a month and I won't feel a financial difference but I wish to have everything my customers would need.

Indeed I need to work on that when something is out of stock but it is ordered by someone to send him an email.
I respect that response, kudos for acknowledging. I personally would eliminate items that only a very minimal amount are purchased a month. I think you may be losing some decent customers trying to accommodate your once a month / 1 item customers.

Sponsors

Latest posts