BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

It was shipped yesterday, will send tracking number when I can.
I see that tracking status was added to order 10135 (ordered and paid October) yesterday. However, when I click the link, the tracking says they have no record of the shipment. Often orders within Europe seem to go out in a day or two and be there within the same week. Other times, the delay on any action is days if not weeks at a time. Any guidance is appreciated.

@BG pharmaceuticals

Would you be so kind and check order number 9941. Is there any progress on shipping? I ordered on the 28th of september and couldn't reach you via email.

First time it took so long, usually I had only good experiences ordering from your side.

@BG pharmaceuticals

Would you be so kind and check order number 9941. Is there any progress on shipping? I ordered on the 28th of september and couldn't reach you via email.

First time it took so long, usually I had only good experiences ordering from your side.
Unfortunately, we were not able to deliver because there is a problem with the delivery address. Please contact our customer service!

I will send you an email with the tracking link.

I see that tracking status was added to order 10135 (ordered and paid October) yesterday. However, when I click the link, the tracking says they have no record of the shipment. Often orders within Europe seem to go out in a day or two and be there within the same week. Other times, the delay on any action is days if not weeks at a time. Any guidance is appreciated.
It takes some time, works now.

Unfortunately, we were not able to deliver because there is a problem with the delivery address. Please contact our customer service!

I will send you an email with the tracking link.
Thank you for reaching out. I contacted customer support yesterday and tried to redirect the package, but I expect them to send the package back.

Thank you for the service you provide, but please provide a tracking link after order completion, so I can redirect the parcel beforehad and this issue wouldn't have occured.

Thank you for reaching out. I contacted customer support yesterday and tried to redirect the package, but I expect them to send the package back.

Thank you for the service you provide, but please provide a tracking link after order completion, so I can redirect the parcel beforehad and this issue wouldn't have occured.
I usually send the tracking link but in this case it looks I forgot. If they return it I will reship it.

Order #10177 payed and still waiting. It marks processing since 10 october...

Months ago, bg was much faster at shipping. Lately it takes twice as long to reach the destination country :mad:

Hello @BG pharmaceuticals , i'm taking your hgh genotropin, on 2.7 ui/0.9mg i'm at 648mg/ml igf-1 and hgh serium was only 3,45 ng/ml on 5iu after 2 hours, but on same dose omnitrope and sandoz prescribed by my doctor i was at 410 mg/ml igf-1, why those big difference on same pharma hormone?

Hello @BG pharmaceuticals , i'm taking your hgh genotropin, on 2.7 ui/0.9mg i'm at 648mg/ml igf-1 and hgh serium was only 3,45 ng/ml on 5iu after 2 hours, but on same dose omnitrope and sandoz prescribed by my doctor i was at 410 mg/ml igf-1, why those big difference on same pharma hormone?
I also test different on Sandoz, Lilly and Pfizer. (long time user)

Is it 2.7 IU or 5 IU? In either case, you seem like a good "converter" to IGF-1.

Could be different ingredients in each product. They all have the same amount of hGH, but might have different other added ingredients. For example, some pharma GH has a diuretic added to help manage water balance. Might be others that influence bioavailability, half-life, efficacy, etc., etc. I don't know of any other examples.

@Burly

Is it 2.7 IU or 5 IU? In either case, you seem like a good "converter" to IGF-1.

Could be different ingredients in each product. They all have the same amount of hGH, but might have different other added ingredients. For example, some pharma GH has a diuretic added to help manage water balance. Might be others that influence bioavailability, half-life, efficacy, etc., etc. I don't know of any other examples.

@Burly
I was taking both case 2.7iu day but with geno i get 640 igf 1 and with omnitrope and sandoz (prescribed by doctor) only 410. Also i take only 5iu before 2h test for hgh serium and was only 3.40 wich seems very low, idk i believe is pharma but those result are strange

@Burly
That's a myth. Have you looked at the amount that's in there and how much is the effective dosage to get any kind of diuretic effect? That's not why they add it.

@BG pharmaceuticals Hi Bro, i placed an order tonight and i paid with a normal bank transfer so tomorrow you Will receive the Money, i Hope you Will be ready to ship It soon!
I Will update guys, i'll let you know shipping time to Italy and trying to help the community
First order from BG for me
Hope It goes well and fast! Lets go!
Order 10318

Sponsors

Latest posts