BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Not sure why you're calling @cars92 out, but it doesn't have to be 100% Q&A with the source in their threads imo. I don't mind some tangential discussions every so often and this wasn't out of line.

It happens frequently in other threads.
It’s not the seller, they just sell the Turkish Geno like others also do.

Hey bg is something going on with hmg in Turkey ? Is it ever coming back in or is it done for good and if done for good do you have anywhere else you could direct me by chance ?

Order 10152 tracking status is still "Pre-admision" since oct 14... So, that basically means that the shipping tracking was created but is pending deposit of the item to send...

Can you let me know when will you ship the order?

Order 10152 tracking status is still "Pre-admision" since oct 14... So, that basically means that the shipping tracking was created but is pending deposit of the item to send...

Can you let me know when will you ship the order?
If the tracking shows this then it was shipped on 14th and you should receive it any day now. For your country it updates one day before being delivered.

Hi BG, any update for 10318? Did you ship It ? I'm Just asking because i Need a favor, as soon as you ship It Remember to send me soon the tracking so i can organize myself with the work to stay at home to receive the package, Just this, best regards