BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

a lot of things are seriously wrong with BG at the moment, its quality of service has become mediocre.

- Sending packages even if items are missing

- Do not notify when products are out of stock

- No longer sends tracking numbers if not asked

- Sending after payment has become completely random, the package can leave 4 days later or 12 days later.

which makes organization impossible for the customer

- Email response times have become very, very long.

New product added, injectable Vitamin D3

Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product/injectable-vitamin-d3-dorevit-d3-ampoule-containing-300000-iu-ml-im-oral-solution/

you don't need to post that here as a security.

no one has ever had a problem with BG.

settle it quietly with him, mistakes happen
stop being a dick heads, the guy has always settled his accounts.

no need to come here whining because you are missing a product, it has an email address.

he is one of the few here who always remains respectful.

a lot of things are seriously wrong with BG at the moment, its quality of service has become mediocre.

- Sending after payment has become completely random, the package can leave 4 days later or 12 days later.

Times sure chage @T&H

There is a difference between whinning like a little girl who dont have hes toys, exactly like you

And just saying the true without expecting anything .
And you aren't? You are a fuckin clown. We warned you and you are still acting like a little bitch.

You are acting like you are posting new information when we warned people. You decided to side with a source/shill while he is getting complaints.

Eat shit bro

Last edited:

I do what I can. All is right except that I send tracking if only asked. I send tracking info for all the orders, sometimes with delay indeed.

And you aren't? You are a fuckin clown. We warned you and you are still acting like a little bitch.

You are acting like you are posting new information when we warned people. You decided to side with a source/shill while he is getting complaints.

Eat shit bro
Yes your right about siding with the source And I've already apologized for that.

But I repeat to myself there is a difference between warning people like a man and warning people like a little boy.

Just like your message to take back my old message to feed your narcissistic ego;

That's why there are two words to describe the male gender, Man and Boy

I do what I can. All is right except that I send tracking if only asked. I send tracking info for all the orders, sometimes with delay indeed.
it's not a question of doing what you can BG, for 1 year you were at the top, you had a awesome customer service; very invested in the way you do things

Today we can see that in your way of doing things, either you don't want to do it anymore, or you don't give a shit anymore.

Or you are competently overwhelmed by events and in this case you should reorganize yourself to improve things, but after all it depends on your goals if they are short or long term.

Last edited:
Yes your right about siding with the source And I've already apologized for that.

But I repeat to myself there is a difference between warning people like a man and warning people like a little boy.

Just like your message to take back my old message to feed your narcissistic ego;

That's why there are two words to describe the male gender, Man and Boy
Quote me where I'm whining like a little boy

it's not a question of doing what you can BG, for 1 year you were at the top, you had a awesome customer service; very invested in the way you do things

Today we can see that in your way of doing things, either you don't want to do it anymore, or you don't give a shit anymore.

Or you are competently overwhelmed by events and in this case you should reorganize yourself to improve things, but after all it depends on your goals if they are short or long term.
My goal is to satisfy at least 95% of the customers, at this point I can't satisfy 100% sorry. I can but I have to hire people which can compromise yours and mines security. There are other factors as well.

Maybe you are not very familiar with the meds market but I can tell you that from time to time some med is going out of stock at importer level and no pharmacy has it. So in such cases I wait some time for the restock and if it is not restocked I ship the rest of the order. I have to start, in fact I have started, shipping part of the order with what I have and then ship second package when I have the other part of the order.

IMG_20231027_182947.jpgTouchdown guys! Ordered the night of 18 and arrived today(27) in Italy. And the order has been for sure delayed from my payment with normal bank transfer (not instant), so for sure i want to advise to the Italian members to buy from him, absolutely relieble! I like people like him, zero talk and a lot of work behind. I even want to connect to yesterday's topic, so BG hear me, keep your service like this and don't hire people, don't risk to put yourself in troubles, the service Is very good and people should only thank you for what you give us. Problem with tracking code? Problem with the order? JUST TALK, ask there or where you prefer my dear customer but expect him to hire people or a totally change in his service i think It Is too Much, with all the scummers that we have today i think that this service Is very good, pesce guys!

View attachment 268900Touchdown guys! Ordered the night of 18 and arrived today(27) in Italy. And the order has been for sure delayed from my payment with normal bank transfer (not instant), so for sure i want to advise to the Italian members to buy from him, absolutely relieble! I like people like him, zero talk and a lot of work behind. I even want to connect to yesterday's topic, so BG hear me, keep your service like this and don't hire people, don't risk to put yourself in troubles, the service Is very good and people should only thank you for what you give us. Problem with tracking code? Problem with the order? JUST TALK, ask there or where you prefer my dear customer but expect him to hire people or a totally change in his service i think It Is too Much, with all the scummers that we have today i think that this service Is very good, pesce guys!
Thanks for the feedback! Most of the satisfied customers don't bother to post feedback which is natural. If you had a bad experience you are more likely to post it on the forum.

5 boxes ketoconazole 200 mg * 10 tablets added on the site, this is ultra rare.

Now you make me feel guilty for not posting feedback.

Been ordering from BG for about 2 years and no problems. Pack always lands. Good comms.
Same, oredered 7 geno in total in 2 order, no problem. Also i want to ask who tried his geno? It was real pharna grade?