BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Telmisartan in stock?

-Myth

Last edited:
Why? After 2 hours serum was almost 0, if i been wait 3h the result it would been even lower so even more strange, and igf 1 there ie no other way to test
Your information is just incorrect.
1) igf-1 needs time to build up, weeks! And after doing so you can draw bloods any time and igf-1 will be stable and gives the correct reading
2) if you want to measure serum GH levels then 3-4 hrs after intramuscular injection is the best time frame as this is the time frame where it peaks

You are not only mixing everything up but also have the wrong information on hand as it seems.

Your information is just incorrect.
1) igf-1 needs time to build up, weeks! And after doing so you can draw bloods any time and igf-1 will be stable and gives the correct reading
2) if you want to measure serum GH levels then 3-4 hrs after intramuscular injection is the best time frame as this is the time frame where it peaks

You are not only mixing everything up but also have the wrong information on hand as it seems.
You are talking without knowing,1) i have wait 8 weeks before blood test!
2) so after 2h my serum is only 3 ng/ml and after 3h should increase? It's illogical! Knowing on 10iu generics i was at 35 ng/ml

You are talking without knowing,1) i have wait 8 weeks before blood test!
2) so after 2h my serum is only 3 ng/ml and after 3h should increase? It's illogical! Knowing on 10iu generics i was at 35 ng/ml
It's not illogical. It peaks at the 3-4hrs mark, drawing bloods any earlier is nonsense. And if you injected it subcutanous then the peak is even later (speaking of GH serum levels, not igf-1!)
You can measure igf-1 at any time if you let it settle a couple weeks. And igf-1 is very volatile, during a hard diet it will be very low even with rHGH, it will be also low with tren for most guys, and so on.

Evaluation of any hgh brand based on just igf-1 or gh serum levels is bullshit. Send it in for a lab test or just stfu.

It's not illogical. It peaks at the 3-4hrs mark, drawing bloods any earlier is nonsense. And if you injected it subcutanous then the peak is even later (speaking of GH serum levels, not igf-1!)
You can measure igf-1 at any time if you let it settle a couple weeks. And igf-1 is very volatile, during a hard diet it will be very low even with rHGH, it will be also low with tren for most guys, and so on.

Evaluation of any hgh brand based on just igf-1 or gh serum levels is bullshit. Send it in for a lab test or just stfu.

Actually rhGH should peak somewhere around 2 to 3h when IM and 3 to 4h subq.

Ofc there is a lot of intraindividual variance but a 2 and a 1/2h Tmax is a safe bet for im. If @cars92 had an only 3 ng/ml serum reading of GH 2h after pin, something is could be wrong. Especially if he had higher readings at similar time frames post pin.

Motherfucker you shut the fuck up you are just say multiple time things i alredy know you retarded ass, i ask a clear question and you response is nosense so go fuck yourself my patience is over

Actually rhGH should peak somewhere around 2 to 3h when IM and 3 to 4h subq.

Ofc there is a lot of intraindividual variance but a 2 and a 1/2h Tmax is a safe bet for im. If @cars92 had an only 3 ng/ml serum reading of GH 2h after pin, something is could be wrong. Especially if he had higher readings at similar time frames post pin.
The problem is that he doesn’t know what he is doing. He says he is testing igf-1, then he says he is testing it 2h after injection. He is mixing everything up, igf-1 does not need to be tested right after the injection. He clearly has no idea what he is doing.

There is only one way to tell if that hgh is legit or not, a lab test.

The problem is that he doesn’t know what he is doing. He says he is testing igf-1, then he says he is testing it 2h after injection. He is mixing everything up, igf-1 does not need to be tested right after the injection. He clearly has no idea what he is doing.

There is only one way to tell if that hgh is legit or not, a lab test.
Are you joking right? It's not so hard to read correct I SAID I TEST GH SERUM AFTER 2H THE INJECTION BUT I WAS TAKING HGH FOR 8 WEEKS BEFORE THIS BLOOD TEST fuck me