BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Janoshik can't tell if hgh is pharma or not, i know there is hgh but idk if real pharma

This comes up a lot and every once in a while someone has information to add.

Do you know any specific examples of differences between Geno (or other pharma) GH and UGL?

This comes up a lot and every once in a while someone has information to add.

Do you know any specific examples of differences between Geno (or other pharma) GH and UGL?
If you test both generics and pharma and is dosed correctly, with the same dose pharma should give you higher igf-1 tecnically, but other than this i dont know

Fluvoxamine is back in stock after more than one month being out of stock in the pharmacies. I will ship the boxes to the people who ordered it and stock more of it.

Not to press you, but why do you think this? Any studies or refs?

Bro-science is like the snowball effect. Once a few people speculated dimer content of hGH determines water retention, now it's stated like fact.

Next they'll start a rumor that UGL causes 'GH gut' more than pharma, and then people will start stating it like fact (unless this already happened)

:::end rant:::

Tracking codes from the last 7 days have been sent out. If you ordered and did not receive tracking then I am working on your order.

Please note there is, as always has, all kinds of deficiencies in meds. The market is very fluid. So please have some patience if some product is harder to get. 99% of the products are always in stock at home though.