BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I won't scam you, no need to worry, will ship the second part today and third part later. it is the same products but in large amounts, so I don't think there is problem?
Im not worried but order was made October 28th. You said order in full will be shipped within 2-3 days yet you only shipped the 2nd part of the order November 8th almost 2 weeks after order was made. I dont mind the wait as it’s typically 2-5 weeks or more to the states depending on circumstances but what I do mind it being told it will ship within 2-3 days and then only having the 2nd part or a 3 part order ship almost 2 weeks later instead of the promised 2-3 days. Keep it real with your repeat customers instead of giving them some bs

Order was just shy of $1k and then you stopped answering DM’s. Seems like I am not the only person you have made false promises with shipping recently based on DM convos with some members here.

Last edited:
Got the 1st part of a very large order a few days ago. Took about 16 days from payment. Now waiting for the rest of my order