BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Like, literally benadryl? Or is that a code word for something.

Because in USA benadryl is OTC and you can even order it on Amazon.
Im in north eu, it's pescription only. Yes literally benadryl, bg has it in 50mg tabs for sleep purposes on his site, just wondering if they can be split

Im in north eu, it's pescription only. Yes literally benadryl, bg has it in 50mg tabs for sleep purposes on his site, just wondering if they can be split
There is 50 mg only, sorry, and they can't be split. I can send you for free a box that splits pills and you can try with it. I have one sitting around that I don't need.

Hey @BG pharmaceuticals , what's the success rate of AAS from your store getting through customs?

Literally asking for a friend, I have yet to dent my stock.. ;)

Hitting you up for more Lantus and piracetam in a month my guy!

Just placed another order with BG. Taken the clen as a freebie this time so I will give a review on it from the eyes of someone who's extremely sensitive, normally 20mcg has me vibrating will update when package arrives
What if your not at home for the package.... Do royal mail put it in a safe place or do they take it back to depot

What if your not at home for the package.... Do royal mail put it in a safe place or do they take it back to depot
Depends on your postie mate. Best thing you can do leave a note on your door with tracking number, address, your name and signature.

Some are wankers and take package to sorting office but usually they will leave it for me.