BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

On 04/09 I sent a payment of 148.68 for order no.9404, the following day I received an email that the account was closed and my money would be refunded, so I resent the payment to the new account on 05/09 in good faith that the original amount would be refunded,

To this day I have still not received the refund although I see others on the forum have, I have sent multiple emails with no response, please could you chase the bank with the transaction receipt I have sent, I have contacted wise who say they have no refund which suggests to me the rejection hasn't been processed on the closed account

Can someone tell me what's going on with the shop? From receipt of payment to shipping 10 days. Even now it is only announced and not on the way. E-mails will no longer be answered

Can someone tell me what's going on with the shop? From receipt of payment to shipping 10 days. Even now it is only announced and not on the way. E-mails will no longer be answered
Maybe wait a bit more for a reply?

If I sent you tracking it means the package is shipped on the date it shows on the tracking page.

It’s a known fact if you read his thread. He accepts payment even if he doesn’t have what you ordered in stock. Do I agree with it… NO, but it’s known. Do any of you read a thread before ordering ?!

It’s a known fact if you read his thread. He accepts payment even if he doesn’t have what you ordered in stock. Do I agree with it… NO, but it’s known. Do any of you read a thread before ordering ?!

We pay, then we complain, then we read.

Isn’t it the logical order nowadays ?

I've never had any issues with BG. Delay or no the product will arrive exactly as described every time. If you're in a hurry and "need drugs now" well that's your own fault and you should have planned ahead. This guy offers great quality products at a great price and as far as I know works alone. If I were him I'd have stopped answering these "Is my order shipped yet" messages long ago.

When you guys do a wire transfer, do your banks require the recipient banks name and address? I have accounts with two pretty big banks and account holders name, IBAN, and BIC isnt enough to send money for me