BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

1 week from order to delivery west eu. Products as described and in good condition. Also received a follow up from BG pharma after delivery.

Great vendor, affordable products and fast delivery. My new go to for pharma products.

Express shipping to USA is available again. $40. Available on orders of $170+. So for example you can order one Ozempic pen which is $170 with express shipping. Delivery time 2-4 working days.

Shipping time to Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Romania, Greece, Poland, Czech, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia and Croatia by default is express and takes 2-4 working days.

I employ special stealth to the high risk countries like Norway. Just got another successful delivery to Norway.

I can drop ship for you.

I can deliver USA domestic. Price is 20% tax on the items sold plus $30 shipping in total with the regular shipping and $60 with the express option. Contact me.

All Rimobolans are sold. Don't know when I will have more.

Last edited:
Express shipping to USA is available again. $40. Available on orders of $170+. So for example you can order one Ozempic pen which is $170 with express shipping. Delivery time 2-4 working days.

Shipping time to Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Romania, Greece, Poland, Czech, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia and Croatia by default is express and takes 2-4 working days.

I employ special stealth to the high risk countries like Norway. Just got another successful delivery to Norway.

I can drop ship for you.

I can deliver USA domestic. Price is 20% tax on the items sold plus $30 shipping in total with the regular shipping and $60 with the express option. Contact me.

All Rimobolans are sold. Don't know when I will have more.
How many doses are on these ozempic pens?

Hey brother, looking for a current US product list and proton mail to submit an order. I tried to search the thread but couldn't find anything. Thanks!

And what is the success rate ?
100%.

Hey brother, looking for a current US product list and proton mail to submit an order. I tried to search the thread but couldn't find anything. Thanks!
Hi, check my website, I just created category called US Domestic but there is only 6 omnadrens currently. Otherwise you can order everything else shipped to USA with express shipping on the site. I don't use proton mail.

If you’re just starting off, 1 pen will get you through 2 months.
Is it the 0.5mg version pen (1.5ml)? I have seen the boxes in internet and some of them have in them you can choose between 0.25mg and 0.50mg doses. But it seems there are 2 options of the 0.5mg pen, one which allows 0.5mg doses and the other one allowing both 0.25 and 0.50 doses. The 1mg dose pen only allows to provide full 1mg doses.

Is it the 0.5mg version pen (1.5ml)? I have seen the boxes in internet and some of them have in them you can choose between 0.25mg and 0.50mg doses. But it seems there are 2 options of the 0.5mg pen, one which allows 0.5mg doses and the other one allowing both 0.25 and 0.50 doses. The 1mg dose pen only allows to provide full 1mg doses.
The 1mg version is “designed” for 1mg doses. However you can count the clicks of the pen and measure the dose. It’s what most people on YouTube do. I attached the chart.
D87466A2-CE14-4E43-8D89-99A71777B633.png

The 1mg version is “designed” for 1mg doses. However you can count the clicks of the pen and measure the dose. It’s what most people on YouTube do. I attached the chart.
View attachment 161602
Wow, I did not know that, appreciate it. So what is the fucking wheel and the mg counter supposed to do then? I guess I will have to take a look at any youtube manual with the info you provided.

original

Wow, I did not know that, appreciate it. So what is the fucking wheel and the mg counter supposed to do then? I guess I will have to take a look at any youtube manual with the info you provided.

original
It’s just dash marks. There’s no 0.25 or anything like that. Hard to explain but Deff check out YouTube.

Ozempic 1mg pen how to dose 0.5mg is the name of the video.

It’s just dash marks. There’s no 0.25 or anything like that. Hard to explain but Deff check out YouTube.

Ozempic 1mg pen how to dose 0.5mg is the name of the video.
I have checked some videos and like you said you see marks once you rotate the wheel and listen the "clicks" and at the end you see the 0.25mg, 0.50mg and 1mg number depending on your dosage pen. But I had no idea you could leave it any click in between before the "full dose" mark and just release it.
I noticed they recommend 1 or 2 clicks in any pen just to make sure it works and release the liquid, so it makes sense you can choose any number of clicks and release the desired amount.

I do appreciate your help, I had literally no idea about it and I can get it here in Spain, but was mainly looking for the 0.50mg pen with 0.25 and 0.50 dosages option before knowing this shit. The 1mg pen is now the only way to go lol.

Sponsors

Latest posts