BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

i received my Order really fast and the Omnadren looks good.

Do you have anything for liver Protection?
Thanks for the feedback.

I have several products of that sort, just write Liver protect in the search box on my site and they will pop up. Most of the customers buy UDCA

btw Guys I can accept MoneyGram or Western Union as payment as well.

Received my order from BG in 15 days to the Central U.S. Guy has excellent communication, shipped out the very next day after a late night order, tracking was good, packaging was solid, got everything I ordered plus a lil bonus, products I have taken are working as they should. I recommend this guy to my gym bro's. Keep up the good work BG.

Did two orders recently. Both arrived within 4 days to Germany. Package was definitely on point and the products as legit as pharma can be. All in all highly recommended.

I made a small order through the website and paid with crypto. Took 13 days from payment to arrival in North EU. Goods appear genuine, easy transaction. Will order again.

Another excellent experience with BG !!
Received my order last week, I had been sick so I didn't leave a review until now.
Excellent communication, fast shipping and great source.
It's a pleasure as always!

100% to every country except one package to Norway that is stuck there at customs for a month now.
That means it was seized.
Source: Norwegian who has had packages seized a number of times. And has worked at sorting facilities for 7-8 years.

What happened?
Sent to my reshiper in USA omnadrens and oldie bought them but my guy bailed after seeing what happened with expresspct guys and refused the packages from me so I told oldie to give me btc address for refund and told him when someone pays me I will send him the btc. I guess he can't wait even a day or two.