BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Ozempic review.
Stuff works amazing. Took effect the next day. Struggled to finish one bowl of my healthy spegetti I made with grass fed beef, whole grain pasta,an low calorie organic sauce. I can usually eat two bowls. Haha

Received a few boxes of Omnadren + Choriomon last week. Very fast 2 day delivery to Eastern Europe. Pinned 1 ampoule of Omnadren (250 mg) and got blood tests 3 days later, which confirmed it's all good, thank you.pic.jpegScreenshot 2022-03-22 at 09.15.21.png

Whats his price for the Ozempic kind sir ? @Deezznutzz
$170.

order paid. all went smoothly. Will update if shipping is really fast :*

If all go well I could be lifetime buyer
Will ship tomorrow, you should expect it next week around this time.

Cabaser is out of stock. Genotropin 12 mg only 2 pens left in stock. I've added VALTREX 42 tablets version which is cheaper per gram than the 10 tabs version.

USA domestic is not possible at the moment but the express option works great and delivery to NY is 2 days.

Offer: 5x Omnitrope 10 mg for $550.

$170.

Will ship tomorrow, you should expect it next week around this time.

Cabaser is out of stock. Genotropin 12 mg only 2 pens left in stock. I've added VALTREX 42 tablets version which is cheaper per gram than the 10 tabs version.

USA domestic is not possible at the moment but the express option works great and delivery to NY is 2 days.

Offer: 5x Omnitrope 10 mg for $550.
Thanks bud,this is actually fastest customer service so far. Could you get strong painkillers as well? like codeine?

Thanks bud,this is actually fastest customer service so far. Could you get strong painkillers as well? like codeine?

No, I stay far away from special prescription medicine.
@Millard can you please delete @Ilovetren94 post.

@Ilovetren94 this is the reason why LE gravitate to forums like this. It's one thing to ask for BP/Cholesterol medicines for harm reduction and another to ask for prescription pain killers, let alone openly.

Wake up man. Go see your doctor.

Don't fuck up a good thing for people who genuinely need meds because they live in areas that don't have access to or can't afford them at their local pharmacy.

Smh.....

Last edited:

@Ilovetren94 this is the reason why LE gravitate to forums like this. It's one thing to ask for BP/Cholesterol medicines for harm reduction and another to ask for prescription pain killers, let alone openly.

Don't fuck up a good thing for people who genuinely need meds because they live in areas that don't have access to or can't afford them at their local pharmacy.

Smh.....
MAN, i meant no harm. What I was looking for is not what you think. Lets say,my home country you can buy diclofenac otc,here where I live now you cant find it at all. I never said PRESCRIPTION, i just said strong because over here even freaking ibuprofen cost 20e and you can buy ibuprofen with codeine otc. I was not looking for heroine...I am not an addict...well maybe addict to tren

Smh.....

Keep the posts, delete the user. For fucks sake where the hell are these guys coming from? Somebody please fumigate the woodwork around here.

Keep the posts, delete the user. For fucks sake where the hell are these guys coming from? Somebody please fumigate the woodwork around here.
Looks like you cant read. Napsgear seems can sell painkillers but when i asked here toxic guys jump imediatelly just to insult. I simply asked and source simply answered. If you have something to say you can send me message. And you still dont know why you posting here,i am sure of that. You just want someone to argue with. Have some respect

Looks like you cant read. Napsgear seems can sell painkillers but when i asked here toxic guys jump imediatelly just to insult. I simply asked and source simply answered. If you have something to say you can send me message. And you still dont know why you posting here,i am sure of that. You just want someone to argue with. Have some respect

Where do i begin? You haven't even received your pack yet and you're tossing out the ridiculous lifetime buyer line.

i don't know if it's because you believe making stupid statements will ensure he doesn't burn you or you're that naive and green? On second thought, i don't even want to know.

You asked a source for strong painkillers then asked for Codeine. LOL. Never the less, this isn't the Silk Road, you should use a little more common sense next time.

Good luck, Codeine cowboy, you sure as fuck need it.