BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Your webpage is acting funky yesterday and today. I keep seeing this below when I try to navigate.

This site can’t be reached​

bgpharmadrugs.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

Try:
  • Checking the connection
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED
Can you try different browser or use VPN to see if it does the same? Opera developer has build in VPN.

I just checked it. I switched from using a USA VPN, to a European VPN, and then the website worked. So the answer for now is....try a euro VPN.

20220325_172436.jpg
TA one week to western europe, same as last time.

Very helpful all the way through, nothing to say but keep it up and I'll be coming back.

10/10

First order with my European friend here. Cheap, legit pharma brands, 10 days to east coast US. Threw in a free box. Fast comms. Pretty fucking good all around.

Do they sell there oral ephedrine? I see only in injection form on website, which i ordered, but would be nice to have oral?

Do they sell there oral ephedrine? I see only in injection form on website, which i ordered, but would be nice to have oral?

Oral ephedrine is nothing special. Lot's of places you can find it. Just the top of my head, a cat sanctuary, housed on this forum, I think has some oral ...

1 box of Cabaser 1 mg available and 15 boxes of 2 mg also available.

Code:
https://bgpharmadrugs.com/product/cabaser/

Today I've pinned 0.25 mg Ozempic, will see what effect it will have on me.

On week 2 myself on .25mg. A little constipation and a little less hunger. Gonna continue for 2 more weeks at same dose then up to .5

This is my second order. Dutasterid and Clenbuterol. Everything perfect, fast shipping, in 12 days for Spain. Very safe packaging. I will keep buying from this guy.IMG_2502.jpeg

Just received my package today (in Belgium) 6 days after placing my order. Best prices and customer service I've come across. Will defo order again.

Sponsors

Latest posts