BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I'll add that my first order (sent to EU) was sent on a Thursday, and arrived the following Monday, so overall it took 4 days including the weekend.

I placed my second order last Friday, and I got my tracking information yesterday (Monday), so I'm expecting (hoping) it arrives tomorrow or the next day.

Either way, my overall impression is that BG pharmaceuticals is very much prompt, and on top of the shipping.

Looks like I get my 2nd order of BP meds tomorrow. I think that's about 9-10 days to Western US. First order of Telmisartan did what it's supposed to do.

BG: If you can get 200mg Modafinil instead of 100mg and keep at the same price, I can cut out buying from India. I'd still be paying a bit more, but willing to for convenience, faster shipping, and lower chance of customs interference.

Ordered telmisartan, melatonin and omnadren last Thursday got it today in the UK. Quick service, products look good + quick replies etc. Will definitely use again

My second order arrived today. Raloxifen, Tamoxifen, Salbutamol, Ketotifen, Piracetam etc.

Here's the shipping schedule for this order, if anyone is interested:

25.03.2022 I ordered
28.03.2022 Shipment information uploaded
30.03.2022 Item received at post office Mailterminal
30.03.2022 Departed Post office Mailterminal
30.03.2022 Received & processed at Post office Mail Terminal
01.04.2022 Item in delivery
01.04.2022 Delivered

Once again, everything is perfect. Thank you BG!

Attachments

• 20220401_103626.jpg
    20220401_103626.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
Ordered some metformin, t3, clen, liraglutide. Everything arrived 7 days after ordering (EU).
Nothing to complain here. Will definitley order again.

Anyone interested in GONAL-f and Fostimon? HCG like compounds.

If someone is interested I can drop ship for you or sell in bulk to sources. Contact me.

Reminder: USA express shipping is available and works perfectly.

I've decided to go full retard and stock almost 50 boxes of Evista and almost 200 boxes of Clomiphene. :)

IMG_3699.JPG
IMG_3704.JPG

Anyone interested in GONAL-f and Fostimon? HCG like compounds.

If someone is interested I can drop ship for you or sell in bulk to sources. Contact me.

Reminder: USA express shipping is available and works perfectly.

I've decided to go full retard and stock almost 50 boxes of Evista and almost 200 boxes of Clomiphene. :)

View attachment 162955
View attachment 162956

This are both FSH right? That's always welcomed. At what concentrations are they and off course price?

first order (telmirsartan and metformin) executed on 18/03 and received on 31/03.
Great service throughout, will be my main source for pharmaceuticals
Thanks BG

My first order with them, was well packed and quick.

They even knew that I have received the package before I did. Definitely won a new customer

21st day on .25 ozempic. Starting weight 218. Now at 207lbs with only a few long walks and one bike ride. Shit works and I have hypothyroidism too. Diet on point besides a few cheats. 3 bowls of vanilla ice cream, movie nachos and 4 slices of pizza spread out on a few weekends.Other then that its been salmon, tuna steaks,veggies, grilled chicken,oats,yogurt, sugar free sauces, steak, and steamed rice.

Last edited:
How much weight loss do you think is from the calorie reduction/diet vs the Ozempic itself? I'm really curious about trying this.

How much weight loss do you think is from the calorie reduction/diet vs the Ozempic itself? I'm really curious about trying this.
Only first week appitite dropped. Stating the 4th week today at .25mg. I bet when I up the next dose to .5mg it will curb hunger more. Wasnt concerned cause weight was still coming off.