BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Where do i begin? You haven't even received your pack yet and you're tossing out the ridiculous lifetime buyer line.

i don't know if it's because you believe making stupid statements will ensure he doesn't burn you or you're that naive and green? On second thought, i don't even want to know.

You asked a source for strong painkillers then asked for Codeine. LOL. Never the less, this isn't the Silk Road, you should use a little more common sense next time.

Good luck, Codeine cowboy, you sure as fuck need it.
You really need to get a life man,you are writting a bible over here and you should be banging your wife instead. Btw i dont know where you live,but codeine is legal and I am using it for migraine once a month,its only expensive here. Think next time before you write something. In respect to the man who started this tread I will stop replying here to toxic lifeless guys like you. I will update other with order. If you still have free time in your life and wants to chat,you can send me pm. Best wishes

TD from BG pharmaceuticals.

h2734n.jpg

Was shipped very quickly with good packaging. Good communication for questions I had. Quality products, got exactly what I paid for. Great source, will be ordering again for sure.

I registered here just to leave feedback. I'm normally a lurker. I've never ordered anything before. I normally just look around, do research, get overwhelmed and annoyed, and end up not ordering.

So I was doing research again, and I came across BG pharmaceuticals. I read the reviews here. Everything seemed good, and the deciding factor that made me try this guy, was that paypal was listed as an option. That was way easier for me (because I still haven't set up any crypto wallet). So, that made me pull the trigger. I'm going to try to get other methods set up though.

So I placed an order and here's how it went:

BG Pharmaceuticals is very available, and he's a good communicator. Low stress and no BS. I placed the order online, and then I contacted him to request PayPal option on discord, and also email. He answered me on both, and pretty quickly. I was able to pay, and then he sent the order out the next day.

I got my order quickly. It was packaged perfectly. Everything was orderly, and the box and tape were very well done. Perfect attention to detail. So far, everything looks great! I ordered a lot of different items, and only tried a few things (the salbutamol is very good, and so is the T3. Ketotifen). All of the other items are in perfect boxes, and from my detailed eye.....directly from pharmacies. So, I am very pleased and glad I made my order. I'm actually really happy, and I'm placing another order.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220324-104422_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20220324-104422_Gallery.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
@BG pharmaceuticals I’m looking at the ozempic. Is it kept refrigerated until shipped? I read somewhere it needs to be refrigerated until used and lasts 56 days at room temperature. Is this right?
I usually keep 2 ozempics in stock at home and in my fridge as I keep there all insulins, HGH, Victoza, Saxenda, Ovitrelle, HCG and HMG.

So the stock is always very fresh, the pharmacy also keeps only a few ozempics in their fridge and they are being sold very quickly as this is very popular drug here, it is given for free by the state to who needs it.

btw genotropin is sold out, don't know when I will have more.

this is very popular drug here, it is given for free by the state to who needs it.
For free? Totally free? What are the requirements?

In Spain someone who qualifies for it will only pay 10% of the medication, but with a top limit of 4.5 EUR, so almost free as well.

But the requirements are hard in terms of your weight must be over X kgs or the BMI ratio, not respond well to two different cheap insulin sensibility improvers (which is easy to fake just saying you get GI problems with them lol), and maybe another extra stupid requirement but those two are the main ones.

And obviously those prescriptions are not the regular ones, they are supervised especially and have to go through some medical supervisors in order to be provided.

In Spain someone who qualifies for it will only pay 10% of the medication, but with a top limit of 4.5 EUR, so almost free as well.

But the requirements are hard in terms of your weight must be over X kgs or the BMI ratio, not respond well to two different cheap insulin sensibility improvers (which is easy to fake just saying you get GI problems with them lol), and maybe another extra stupid requirement but those two are the main ones.
Cant you meet the over X KG or BMI requirement just by being a bodybuilder?

Cant you meet the over X KG or BMI requirement just by being a bodybuilder?
Honestly I have no idea, but since I edited my last message after you quoted me, it requires a special prescription, manually supervised for some extra doctors responsible of the endo/gastric area.

So even if you officially qualify for it in terms of numbers I guess they will simply deny it just saying you do not have an excess of fat but muscle and you simply do not qualify to be covered through the national health system for that med.

And obviously those prescriptions are not the regular ones, they are supervised especially and have to go through some medical supervisors in order to be provided.
I don't know about requirements, I think it is up to your doctor if he wants to prescribe it to you or he doesn't want to. For some meds you pay most of the money, for some just a little and this one is covered by the healthcare system I guess because it is very expensive.

While I'm not 100% sure on this, where I am Liraglutide & Dulagutide can be prescribed by general practitioners whereas Semaglutide/Ozempic requires a prescription by a clinic for diabetics specifically.

While I'm not 100% sure on this, where I am Liraglutide & Dulagutide can be prescribed by general practitioners whereas Semaglutide/Ozempic requires a prescription by a clinic for diabetics specifically.
Yes this is true for the US at the moment. Semaglutide is not yet approved for obesity although they are in the process of getting that approved but who know how long it will take. Liraglutide aka Saxenda is the main one prescribed for obesity in the states

Not in Spain, I cannot talk for the rest of EU countries.

Semaglutide, Liraglutide and Duraglutide (in spanish just swap the final "E" for an "A" in order to find it, e.g. Semaglutida) are all covered under certain conditions. The name of those prescriptions are "Visado de inspección", and basically require some extra supervision by some responsible doctors on the speciality area, like signatures of those who are on charge on the specific health area. Even if an endo thinks you qualify for it, a responsible group(sometimes just one person) will look into it and decide after seeing the info collected by the other doctor.

Please find attached the list of medicaments that require "Visado de inspección", that the "Supervision/Special prescription" I tried to explain before in order to be covered by the national health system. It is issued by a regional community health institution but they are the same for the rest of the country.

There you will be able to see that all 3 of the GLP-1 meds are "Financiado determinadas indicaciones", that is finantially covered on certain indications/conditions, and on its right you will find the "Indicaciones", that is the conditions/indications under you will be covered by the national health system:

Indications/Conditions:
"Tratamiento de la diabetes mellitus tipo 2 en obesos con un indice de masa
corporal igual o mayor de 30Kg/m2 y en terapia combinada con otros
antidiabeticos (no en monoterapia), incluyendo insulina, cuando estos, junto
con la dieta y el ejercicio, no proporcionan un control glucemico adecuado"

So basically BMI over 30kg/m2, and clearly states "Obese",( @1229838 here you have the official term they made sure to include to avoid situations like the one you asked), and when using at the same time other antidiabetics(not just monotherapy), including insulin. It is covered when using those meds, together with diet and exercise, you cannot yet control blood sugar correctly, and meeting the previous requirements.

a1.png

a2.png
a3.png
ozem.png

Attachments

• 20211102 indicaciones_OM.pdf
    515.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yes this is true for the US at the moment. Semaglutide is not yet approved for obesity although they are in the process of getting that approved but who know how long it will take. Liraglutide aka Saxenda is the main one prescribed for obesity in the states
Ozempic is prescribed in the USA as well. Unfortunately insurance won’t cover it and it costs over $1k.

@BG pharmaceuticals I’m looking at the ozempic. Is it kept refrigerated until shipped? I read somewhere it needs to be refrigerated until used and lasts 56 days at room temperature. Is this right?

They prescribed it in the US now I just watched a long video with the Surgeon General talking all about it

4 Genotropin 5.3 mg available for sale. $65

Code:
https://bgpharmadrugs.com/product/genotropin-5-3-mg-16-iu/

New product added: L -Carnitine METACARTIN 1G/5 ml IM/IV solution for injection 5 ampoules $10

Code:
https://bgpharmadrugs.com/product/l-carnitine-metacartin-1g-5-ml-im-iv-solution-for-injection-5-ampoules/

Offer: 2x Saizen 20 mg 60 IU for 420 euros shipped or 4 OMNITROPE 10 mg 30 IU for 400 euros shipped.

Your webpage is acting funky yesterday and today. I keep seeing this below when I try to navigate.

This site can’t be reached​

bgpharmadrugs.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

Try:
  • Checking the connection
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED