BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Thank you BG received !!!!
No problem and again sorry for not being able to deliver. If you want you can buy some with express shipping, this one works without issues.

New stock. I sold all the genotropins and they were out of stock for the last 2 weeks at the pharmacy but when 10 popped up I grabbed all of them right away.

Novorapid, Byetta exenatide (price lowered to $99), Humatrope 36 and 10 genotropins.

IMG_3616.JPGIMG_3621.JPGIMG_3620.JPG

Confused on dosage. How do I make it last two months? Doesn't it only have 1ml? So 4 .25 doses? Thanks
No. The pen contains 3ML. Inside those 3ML contains 4mg total of Semaglutide. (1.34mg per ML). So the first month is 4 doses of .25mg. (3mg remaining. The next month is 4 doses of .50mg (1mg remaining) The beginning of the 3rd month you can blast the remaining 1mg. So technically 2 months and a week this pen will last at the recommended dosage.

No. The pen contains 3ML. Inside those 3ML contains 4mg total of Semaglutide. (1.34mg per ML). So the first month is 4 doses of .25mg. (3mg remaining. The next month is 4 doses of .50mg (1mg remaining) The beginning of the 3rd month you can blast the remaining 1mg. So technically 2 months and a week this pen will last at the recommended dosage.
Thanks for the help.

Well I may need two. Haha. Are some videos wrong? They count the air flow dash as one click but I think you dont start counting until the first dash after air flow marker? Also some videos say to purge the air every time you use the pen? Another video says you only do it the one time and never again. I'm not sure which one is right cuz my directions are not in English LOL

Second order from BG landed today. First order was Ozempic pens. They were as pictured and work flawlessly. Second order was generic Isotretinoin with express delivery. It was listed as generics from Turkey but only one box ended up being from Turkey, with the others being Greek generics. Not a big deal IMO. The express option took two days to Eastern US.

Just placed my second order with BG and within an hour or so BG emailed back with my tracking number. Looking forward to receiving it. Thanks!

I made my first order on the 8th, and it arrived in Spain on the 18th. Pretty fast shipping and package very well wrapped. I ordered Omnadren and the product is good quality. Very happy with the order, I just placed another order of Dutasterid and Clenbuterol.
If you want authentic and quality pharmacy products, do not hesitate to buy from this guy.

I ordered online on the site early in the week. Ozempic, caber, accutane, essiential forte, udca, and more omnadren. In by Friday. Wow

That was fast, I ordered 2 days ago and haven’t received one yet.

BG what’s up buddy?
It was order trought email I think so I've sent the code fast so I don't forget. Just sent some tracking numbers to some orders, will send more on monday.

New stock. Pregabalin, the new Telmisartan I will be selling which is more compact and doesn't rattle on pills, and T4.

IMG_3586.JPGIMG_3588.JPGIMG_3592.JPG

Today I have to add new kind of finasteride - Proscar by Merck Sharp & Dohme. Price will be the same as the Zentiva brand - $15.

IMG_3609.JPG

I made my first order on the 8th, and it arrived in Spain on the 18th. Pretty fast shipping and package very well wrapped. I ordered Omnadren and the product is good quality. Very happy with the order, I just placed another order of Dutasterid and Clenbuterol.
If you want authentic and quality pharmacy products, do not hesitate to buy from this guy.
Cool that @SkankHunt did testing on the clen. So I can do about 5 at a time and tirate up to 9 tabs max. Don't do as many as me !
I just handle stims well and 140-160 clen is my max that I'm up to towards the end of a cycle.

Last edited: