BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Just received my first order with BG and it couldn’t have gone better. Great list, low prices, awesome customer service. Thanks again!

It has been about 20 days since I started ozempic. I’m down about 7lbs.
Question: the literature says to trash the pen after 56 days. Are you all doing that? Does the product degrade or efficacy drop after 56 days?

It has been about 20 days since I started ozempic. I’m down about 7lbs.
Question: the literature says to trash the pen after 56 days. Are you all doing that? Does the product degrade or efficacy drop after 56 days?

Nice! Those results get me excited. I just got my Ozempic today, and did it the first time. Tell me more. What do you think is responsible for the weight loss? Reduced eating or something from the Ozempic alone?

I got my third order from BG today. I stocked up on some regular items and also tried a few new products. Ozempic, Telmisartan, Albuterol, Ketotifen, Selegilin, Modafinil, Mementine etc. Everything is great. Thanks again!

Attachments

• 20220419_100357.jpg
    20220419_100357.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 57
Nice! Those results get me excited. I just got my Ozempic today, and did it the first time. Tell me more. What do you think is responsible for the weight loss? Reduced eating or something from the Ozempic alone?
So you guys buy stuff without knowing what the fuck is and does?

Semaglutide is an GLP-1, it basically was made to improve insulin sensitivity and since it is a GLP-1 it reduces appetite and gastric emptying.

So weight loss is mainly because of eating more due to the appetite reduction and the increased insulin sensitivity helps with everything.

So you guys buy stuff without knowing what the fuck is and does?

Semaglutide is an GLP-1, it basically was made to improve insulin sensitivity and since it is a GLP-1 it reduces appetite and gastric emptying.

So weight loss is mainly because of eating more due to the appetite reduction and the increased insulin sensitivity helps with everything.
Eating less you mean …. ?!

I'm kind of old and I think I'm becoming insulin sensitive. I think my weight loss from using it is totally blood sugar related . I have not reduced calories and I've lost 21 lb in 34 days.

Last edited:
Eating less you mean …. ?!
I'm not eating less and I'm losing weight. I imagine it's because my blood sugar is at a healthier range because a lot of times I sit right on the edge of being pre-diabetic like I'll get fasting glucose Labs that are like 101 or 99 sometimes. I don't know what my blood sugar is on the ozempic but I imagine it's a lot better. I track my calories and I have not reduced my calories. I suspected ozempic would work really well for me because I do everything right and sometimes it's very hard for me to lose weight.

This is
I'm kind of old and I think I'm becoming insulin sensitive. I think my weight loss from using it is totally blood sugar related . I have not reduced calories and I've lost 21 lb in 34 days.
This is exactly the kind of story I'm interested in. Those are awesome results. Thanks!

I'm not eating less and I'm losing weight. I imagine it's because my blood sugar is at a healthier range because a lot of times I sit right on the edge of being pre-diabetic like I'll get fasting glucose Labs that are like 101 or 99 sometimes. I don't know what my blood sugar is on the ozempic but I imagine it's a lot better. I track my calories and I have not reduced my calories. I suspected ozempic would work really well for me because I do everything right and sometimes it's very hard for me to lose weight.
have you progressed the dose or stayed at 0.25mg? apologies if you've posted an answer to this already.

I have been losing a lb a week on semaglutide. I got it from a pharmacy here in the states and from peptide science. I didn't know bg had 4mg in those syringes. I feel it needs some more clarification. I thought it was 1mg for 170 dollars.

I have been losing a lb a week on semaglutide. I got it from a pharmacy here in the states and from peptide science. I didn't know bg had 4mg in those syringes. I feel it needs some more clarification. I thought it was 1mg for 170 dollars.
Ozempic 1mg is the recommended weekly dosage.

Pen contains 4mg Semaglutide, in 3 ml.
And you can choose the dosage you want, no need to stick to full 1mg doses, threre is a table with the number of clicks and mg of semaglutide released.
A single pen can last up to 9 weeks for the recommended dose schedule for first timers.
0.25mg x4 weeks, 0.5mg x4 weeks and 1mg left for 9th week.

Ozempic 1mg is the recommended weekly dosage.

Pen contains 4mg Semaglutide, in 3 ml.
And you can choose the dosage you want, no need to stick to full 1mg doses, threre is a table with the number of clicks and mg of semaglutide released.
A single pen can last up to 9 weeks for the recommended dose schedule for first timers.
0.25mg x4 weeks, 0.5mg x4 weeks and 1mg left for 9th week.
I did a faster dose escalation. Probably won't do that same one again. I will be doing this again during my cruise (after this current blast)

I did a faster dose escalation. Probably won't do that same one again. I will be doing this again during my cruise (after this current blast)
Great results bud !!! Did you refrigerate or use up in certain amount of time ? That’s my question is what if it takes 15-20 days to get in mail … how do we know how long it’s been unrefrigereted ?

Great results bud !!! Did you refrigerate or use up in certain amount of time ? That’s my question is what if it takes 15-20 days to get in mail … how do we know how long it’s been unrefrigereted ?
You are quoting the wrong guy I think but it.

That's a good question on stability as it is premixed

Sponsors

Latest posts