BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Ordered Tuesday night got package on a Monday. Sema looks great. Switching from lira to sema so we’ll see how this goes

Ordered Sunday evening with express, told it wouldn’t be shipped til today. Not gonna lie, disappointed it hasn’t been shipped yet and if I don’t get it before the weekend, will be even more pissed to have paid for quick shipping.

There was 4 non working days here so I am late with some shipments. A lot of express shipments so I can send only 2-3 per day to keep it stealthy. With the normal shipping there is no such problem.

Antidepressant Aurorix moclobemide added to the shop.

Ordered Sunday evening with express, told it wouldn’t be shipped til today. Not gonna lie, disappointed it hasn’t been shipped yet and if I don’t get it before the weekend, will be even more pissed to have paid for quick shipping.
mine took one extra day after payment to ship, which I found reasonable. if yours ships today I would guess you get it Monday / Tuesday. understandable frustration though.

mine took one extra day after payment to ship, which I found reasonable. if yours ships today I would guess you get it Monday / Tuesday. understandable frustration though.
I expected when purchasing express shipping to have it shipped next day, at worst the following day. This was the day after that, or so he says - I still have received tracking that it shipped today. Also, was told he had to buy product (wouldn't you be stocked on things if you’re providing express shipping?) and also can only ship a few a day so if he gets 10 express orders in a day, he has to take 3 days to ship them all. People don’t get pissed when you are transparent, but when there’s this ifs and buts mentality, then I get irritated.

Also, I’m testing out Ozempic which can cause extreme nausea and I have a job that I can’t just call out so I need to test this on a weekend. Meaning if I don’t get this before the weekend, I’m going to have to delay administering until next weekend which negates the need for express shipping entirely. Had I know working days doesn’t mean business days (Mon-Fri), or that he can only send a few express a day and I was at the bottom of that list for some reason, or that he didn’t have product in hand and would be delayed in getting it - if I had known any of that, my decision on express may have been different.

Just be transparent with your process so people can make informed decisions. $27 in my life doesn’t make much of a difference; it’s just principal at this point and after back and forth communication with bg, there’s only been justification for why it occurred, not apologies that it occurred or any admission that it wasn’t handled correctly to start. This is more just to inform others that are considering ordering that express may or may not actually be express and maybe best to just order well in advance and save your money.

I expected when purchasing express shipping to have it shipped next day, at worst the following day. This was the day after that, or so he says - I still have received tracking that it shipped today. Also, was told he had to buy product (wouldn't you be stocked on things if you’re providing express shipping?) and also can only ship a few a day so if he gets 10 express orders in a day, he has to take 3 days to ship them all. People don’t get pissed when you are transparent, but when there’s this ifs and buts mentality, then I get irritated.

Also, I’m testing out Ozempic which can cause extreme nausea and I have a job that I can’t just call out so I need to test this on a weekend. Meaning if I don’t get this before the weekend, I’m going to have to delay administering until next weekend which negates the need for express shipping entirely. Had I know working days doesn’t mean business days (Mon-Fri), or that he can only send a few express a day and I was at the bottom of that list for some reason, or that he didn’t have product in hand and would be delayed in getting it - if I had known any of that, my decision on express may have been different.

Just be transparent with your process so people can make informed decisions. $27 in my life doesn’t make much of a difference; it’s just principal at this point and after back and forth communication with bg, there’s only been justification for why it occurred, not apologies that it occurred or any admission that it wasn’t handled correctly to start. This is more just to inform others that are considering ordering that express may or may not actually be express and maybe best to just order well in advance and save your money.
i would advise you to start wednesday or latest thursday if you want to avoid the "harsher sides" during the weekdays.
When ive started, the nausea and the stomach pain were the worst 1,5 - 2 days after injection, lasting for 2 days

i would advise you to start wednesday or latest thursday if you want to avoid the "harsher sides" during the weekdays.
When ive started, the nausea and the stomach pain were the worst 1,5 - 2 days after injection, lasting for 2 days
Appreciate the input - Saxenda treated me very well but ozempic being once weekly I’m more concerned for the nausea.

Appreciate the input - Saxenda treated me very well but ozempic being once weekly I’m more concerned for the nausea.
If you are concerned about the nausea sides, you can follow @M@NU 's recommendation, in another thread, of splitting the weekly dose into 2 pins, like e3.5d instead of the recommended single weekly.

Injectable semaglutide has a half life of about a week, so makes sense to split the weekly dose, even more if you are trying to avoid potential harsh sides in the beginning. It is like the recommended pinning schedule for similar AAS esters like Cyp/Enanth of eod, e3d, e3.5d, etc.

I am trying Semaglutide soon and plan to split twice per week as well.

I got zero sides from the ozempic

Same exact boat …. I wouldn’t mind the transparency thing either. I’m ok with work thing tho as I’ve taken it before but I ordered last Thursday 27th express and has not shipped yet. Like I said I’m ok not not excited about it lol … from now on I’ll ask when do you plan to ship and if it’s in stock before I order express but can’t hear reviews and he seems like a good dude from short convos.

Same exact boat …. I wouldn’t mind the transparency thing either. I’m ok with work thing tho as I’ve taken it before but I ordered last Thursday 27th express and has not shipped yet. Like I said I’m ok not not excited about it lol … from now on I’ll ask when do you plan to ship and if it’s in stock before I order express but can’t hear reviews and he seems like a good dude from short convos.
Ordering with express and not having it ship 6 days later is pretty ridiculous. The website says 2-4 working days. No clarity if that’s from ordering or shipping. Since you are ordering to get something faster: it doesn’t make sense for it to be from the shipped date. In that logic, they can wait months to ship but still fulfill their obligation of 2-4 working days for actual shipping. If you’re going to charge people 3 times the price for express shipping, it should be to actually get it quickly. I’d be outraged if I was you and my order still hadn’t shipped.

Also, when he started sourcing here people gave him tons of shit for his business model to buy items at the pharmacy AFTER he got orders in. He seemed to rectify that and constantly shows pictures of his stock and yet you ordered an item that clearly wasn’t in stock although it was purported to be. I’ve followed this thread since the beginning and there have been a ton of happy customers, hence why I decided to order. The way this has been handled hasn’t been what I expected at all.

Ordering with express and not having it ship 6 days later is pretty ridiculous. The website says 2-4 working days. No clarity if that’s from ordering or shipping. Since you are ordering to get something faster: it doesn’t make sense for it to be from the shipped date. In that logic, they can wait months to ship but still fulfill their obligation of 2-4 working days for actual shipping. If you’re going to charge people 3 times the price for express shipping, it should be to actually get it quickly. I’d be outraged if I was you and my order still hadn’t shipped.

Also, when he started sourcing here people gave him tons of shit for his business model to buy items at the pharmacy AFTER he got orders in. He seemed to rectify that and constantly shows pictures of his stock and yet you ordered an item that clearly wasn’t in stock although it was purported to be. I’ve followed this thread since the beginning and there have been a ton of happy customers, hence why I decided to order. The way this has been handled hasn’t been what I expected at all.
Just heard from him and mine hopefully was shipped yesterday. He said he shipped out 9 Ozempic yesterday with other orders as well. Also there was holiday where he’s from …. I’ll keep everyone updated