BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Lol bro it was shipped on the second working day...

And the order of phenominal34 was shipped on the first working day. He ordered on 21st after I shipped the packages and next 4 days were non working so I shipped it on 26th.
You’re on here literally every day. Didn’t think to mention that you would have 4 non-working days in a row for people who may want to order? Unless told otherwise, common assumption is that working days are business days ie. Mon-Fri.

Not trying to beat a dead horse, although I’m sure it appears that way. As odd as it may sound, I’m actually trying to help you for the future. You want to always beat expectations, set the bar low (communicate) and exceed that and everyone is happy. You put together an excellent ordering system and then refuse to take criticism on your communication. It’s unfortunate as I said, you have great prices and I’m my local gyms main buyer of items but I’ll go elsewhere. Ill pay for transparency and communication…I miss Skank

I am looking for the guy from Greece who sent me 103.85 euros to my bank account yesterday.

I can't find an order for that amount so don't have an idea for what those money are.

You’re on here literally every day. Didn’t think to mention that you would have 4 non-working days in a row for people who may want to order? Unless told otherwise, common assumption is that working days are business days ie. Mon-Fri.

Not trying to beat a dead horse, although I’m sure it appears that way. As odd as it may sound, I’m actually trying to help you for the future. You want to always beat expectations, set the bar low (communicate) and exceed that and everyone is happy. You put together an excellent ordering system and then refuse to take criticism on your communication. It’s unfortunate as I said, you have great prices and I’m my local gyms main buyer of items but I’ll go elsewhere. Ill pay for transparency and communication…I miss Skank

You are going overboard now. I understand the need to express your grievance etc, but you already did that. Now, your grievance has transformed into something else entirely (you've written a book of excess bitching, which is derailing this thread), and it's starting to smell fishy to me. It's almost like you want to mess with BG.

BG is doing a great job, and deserves the benefit of the doubt. Mistakes happen. You sound like a spoiled brat. More like a snowflake ("oh no, testing. 25mg Ozempic may DESTROY my life if I have a side effect like nausea!!!! If I can't test it on the weekend, maybe my entire week will be destroyed!" Do you melt like this everyday? You need an SSRI and some Xanax instead of whatever it is you ordered from BG.

You are going overboard now. I understand the need to express your grievance etc, but you already did that. Now, your grievance has transformed into something else entirely (you've written a book of excess bitching, which is derailing this thread), and it's starting to smell fishy to me. It's almost like you want to mess with BG.

BG is doing a great job, and deserves the benefit of the doubt. Mistakes happen. You sound like a spoiled brat. More like a snowflake ("oh no, testing. 25mg Ozempic may DESTROY my life if I have a side effect like nausea!!!! If I can't test it on the weekend, maybe my entire week will be destroyed!" Do you melt like this everyday? You need an SSRI and some Xanax instead of whatever it is you ordered from BG.
Yikes - who hurt you bud? Not melting, as I’ve said a delay happens, I’ve experienced it many times. It’s the refusal of the business owner to acknowledge it that sticks in my craw. I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt when I first contacted him privately - it was his responses that pushed me to post in the thread. A simple answer from him with an apology and it would have been done.

You are measured as a business how you handle conflict. I get it - these are drug dealers quite literally. I’m more amazed at how a simple apology is utterly impossible. I guess it’s the lack of respect for the customer that has me irritated? And doing a great job? Doing a great job is keeping to timelines, keeping customers apprised of situations, being transparent and honest when you can be. He’s doing a job and he’s building a name here after he was killed in the beginning for being a shit show.

You can say I’m going overboard, and you may be right. Saying I'm a spoiled brat? Nah, I just have expectations of service laid out by the business themselves.

All this talk of ozempic shortage is making me consider grabbing another one now. I have one in the fridge till a few months before I start it.

I've made three orders with him, and he's been good so far.

He's European, so don't expect USA level customer service. For a European, this is great service. I think his service has been......realistic and competent. He's doing what he can do, and it seems like he's able to fulfill the customer's wishes 95% of the time.

American service is fundamentally different, so maybe that's where the confusion is. I don't know.

All this talk of ozempic shortage is making me consider grabbing another one now. I have one in the fridge till a few months before I start it.
I'm also thinking of doing it. I'm on the fence because I am testing Ozempic now and just started my second week, and I am not sure how well it is working......yet. I did lose a couple of pounds but I also increased my activity by doing maybe 10 more walks over these last two weeks. I think it's too soon to tell for me but if it does start to work, I would like to use another one. It will depend on whether I increase the dose to .50mg.

You sound like a spoiled brat. More like a snowflake ("oh no, testing. 25mg Ozempic may DESTROY my life if I have a side effect like nausea!!!! If I can't test it on the weekend, maybe my entire week will be destroyed!" Do you melt like this everyday? You need an SSRI and some Xanax instead of whatever it is you ordered from BG.

I'm also thinking of doing it. I'm on the fence because I am testing Ozempic now and just started my second week, and I am not sure how well it is working......yet. I did lose a couple of pounds but I also increased my activity by doing maybe 10 more walks over these last two weeks. I think it's too soon to tell for me but if it does start to work, I would like to use another one. It will depend on whether I increase the dose to .50mg.
I can tell you Saxenda was life changing for me for appetite suppression. The only reason I’m trying Oz is due to the less frequency dosing. Sax every morning is a pain and if I can keep et the lowest dose like I could on Sax, Oz will be more cost-effective also. For someone who has insane hunger, the appetite suppression is a god send during a cut. It’s not going to incinerate the fat off your body like DNP, it just makes you able to better adhere to a calorie deficit.

I can tell you Saxenda was life changing for me for appetite suppression. The only reason I’m trying Oz is due to the less frequency dosing. Sax every morning is a pain and if I can keep et the lowest dose like I could on Sax, Oz will be more cost-effective also. For someone who has insane hunger, the appetite suppression is a god send during a cut. It’s not going to incinerate the fat off your body like DNP, it just makes you able to better adhere to a calorie deficit.
That's great to know. Especially if there are supply issues with Ozempic, but Saxenda is available, I may give it a try just based on your recommendation. Thanks.

Yikes - who hurt you bud? Not melting, as I’ve said a delay happens, I’ve experienced it many times. It’s the refusal of the business owner to acknowledge it that sticks in my craw. I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt when I first contacted him privately - it was his responses that pushed me to post in the thread. A simple answer from him with an apology and it would have been done.

You are measured as a business how you handle conflict. I get it - these are drug dealers quite literally. I’m more amazed at how a simple apology is utterly impossible. I guess it’s the lack of respect for the customer that has me irritated? And doing a great job? Doing a great job is keeping to timelines, keeping customers apprised of situations, being transparent and honest when you can be. He’s doing a job and he’s building a name here after he was killed in the beginning for being a shit show.

You can say I’m going overboard, and you may be right. Saying I'm a spoiled brat? Nah, I just have expectations of service laid out by the business themselves.
Karen’s even coming to illegal pharmaceutical markets now asking for managers. Saw one in another vendors thread too. Fuck is going on. People need to get a grip. This isn’t cvs

Karen’s even coming to illegal pharmaceutical markets now asking for managers. Saw one in another vendors thread too. Fuck is going on. People need to get a grip. This isn’t cvs
And you can kindly fuck off with the Karen talk. And if CVS is the gold standard, we’re fucked. Since when is meso not about accountability? I feel like reading comprehension needs some work. You can look at my track record, I don’t needlessly complain and I help other members when I can. This is about letting people know how this was handled - reviews pour in about 2-4 days from order to deliver for express shipping. I didn’t get anything close to that and so I want it recorded for members who may purchase that this can happen. You can decide if it’s acceptable to you or not. Everyone is entitled to their opinion - mine is that he wasn’t transparent, didn’t communicate about it and then was defiant after the fact rather than apologetic. It’s a data point for you to use or disregard.

And you can kindly fuck off with the Karen talk. And if CVS is the gold standard, we’re fucked. Since when is meso not about accountability? I feel like reading comprehension needs some work. You can look at my track record, I don’t needlessly complain and I help other members when I can. This is about letting people know how this was handled - reviews pour in about 2-4 days from order to deliver for express shipping. I didn’t get anything close to that and so I want it recorded for members who may purchase that this can happen. You can decide if it’s acceptable to you or not. Everyone is entitled to their opinion - mine is that he wasn’t transparent, didn’t communicate about it and then was defiant after the fact rather than apologetic. It’s a data point for you to use or disregard.
lol i caught the CVS remark too, holy christ. talk about high standards!

don't worry about NoBeast, he's not even a beast and doesn't like when people ask questions.

only HE is allowed. know your goddamn place. -_- :p

Just received order everything looks great, about 2 weeks from time I made payment. In US, good communication and smooth transaction ready to try these out now

301B648A-94FA-4EA0-83D5-E52991BCACC2.jpeg

That's great to know. Especially if there are supply issues with Ozempic, but Saxenda is available, I may give it a try just based on your recommendation. Thanks.
If you go the Saxenda route try taking it at night before bed. The nausea is bad for like eight hours, but if you sleep through most of it it’s pretty manageable. I used it until Ozempic was available again, which was fortunately only about 10 days. But it’ll work too.

Is there any rebound effect if you like come off of ozempic for a little while? I have lost 21 pounds so far but I'm going to have to tighten up my diet to lose anymore. I guess I will have to cut out the late night homemade Jello pudding pops. Honestly I eat pretty clean but on this ozempic I've been able to get away with like a desert every night LOL

BG has been excellent so far. Now just waiting for the product. I accidentally underpaid by a small amount (my error) and he fixed it completely for me. I upgraded the shipping very easily and of course put right my mistake.