BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Is there any rebound effect if you like come off of ozempic for a little while? I have lost 21 pounds so far but I'm going to have to tighten up my diet to lose anymore. I guess I will have to cut out the late night homemade Jello pudding pops. Honestly I eat pretty clean but on this ozempic I've been able to get away with like a desert every night LOL
The rebound is you go back to your normal appetite.

the best thing about ozempic in my experience is that it works the better the longer you take it.
It really seems to reverse some metabolic damage, hard to explain..

Please try to explain more.....if possible. I'm interested.

for me, it seems as if semaglutide reverses some metabolic damage that was done in my youth.
As an example:
- i was dieting for 7 weeks now and never before have i lost weight/fat as easiliy as i did this time. And i dont mean i was able to eat less with ozempic. I always diet with a low carb approach and, in the past, ive struggled to lose weight even though i was in extreme deficits. This time, running the same deficits was completely different. The weight dropped of like mad. Ive lost over 9kg in a timespan of 7 weeks with my extreme approach (but i always use this approach).
the only difference right now are my heart medications (but they shouldnt make a difference in fat loss) and ozempic.

About the last 4 non working days, since it was Easter I thought you guys have non working days as well, maybe it is not the case in all countries.

Now monday will be non working day here and also friday.

I've added new products to the shop. Soon will post pictures of them.

Aldactone 100 mg * 16 ARIS
Dodex VITAMIN B12 ampules 1000 mkg
Zaditen 1 mg * 30 Sandoz
Baclofen Lioresal 10 mg * 50 Novartis
Tamoxifen 20 mg * 30 tablets DEVA
Cirpalex Escitalopram 20 mg * 28 Lundbeck
Desyrel Trazodone NOT prolonged release 100 mg * 30 AngeliniPharma

Pramipexol XR
PEXOLA ER 0.375 mg extended-release * 30 Boehringer Ingelheim
PEXOLA ER 0.75 mg extended-release * 30 Boehringer Ingelheim

This guy is a real gem here on meso for pharmacy stuff,prices are perfect ...my first order was super easy, payment made and i got it in 4 days here in EU. I will now place my second order

Got my 3rd order recently and everything was exactly like I ordered, it's been a smooth process every time. I was worried about my hcg being seized because I was seeing people say that they lost theirs recently (in the U.S.) but got mine in my package, I'm happy with the whole process.

Another td from BG . Can’t say how long cause I was on vaca when it arrived but it must’ve been 7-10 days. Exactly what was communicated to me. Thanks Bg

Someone wrote this but his email was wrong:

hello I would like to buy some insulin and clen with paypal it is possible ?

Please write me again with the correct email or send me PM here.

Got my 3rd order recently and everything was exactly like I ordered, it's been a smooth process every time. I was worried about my hcg being seized because I was seeing people say that they lost theirs recently (in the U.S.) but got mine in my package, I'm happy with the whole process.

Is it the Choriomon 5000iu? If so, please post how effective it is for you, thanks.

Express Order received 8 calendar days from payment to East coast USA. DHL was used which requested a signature that I was able to change to a drop off. All items accounted for.