BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

How is it possible that 4ml Testosteron costs 150€??????
That's the price of Nebido. You go to pharmacy assuming you have a prescription and the assurance doesn't cover that then that's how much you pay
Pharma testosterone is more expensive than ugl if that's what you compare to

Edit: for example in my country without insurance it cost around 85€ but in his country it might cost more and he must make some profit also. So keep in mind that he isn't offering you a service for nothing

Last edited:
Got pharmaceutical ketamine? @BG pharmaceuticals
Ahhh you brought back memories dude!
The good old K hole days when i was talking with an imaginary friend and he was assuring me no matter how much i snort i wont die!
Or when we where parked near the lake and it started raining heavy and the car started sliding in to the lake but we where to fucked up to move and stop it :))

Omnadren is pretty cheap though, $25 for 5 ml is pretty good. Too bad most people don't like it. For me it was great.
Because of price many don't use. It's double compared to a ugl. A guy that takes 1g/week it will cost 80$ a month compared to 40$ from a ugl
If I would go on a trt I would buy pharma as I take 250 mg weekly but now I blast mostly it will cost me over 200$ just for test. So people choose whatever is cheaper and can afford. I honestly can't afford to pay 200$ only for test and many are in the same position as myself

Because of price many don't use. It's double compared to a ugl. A guy that takes 1g/week it will cost 80$ a month compared to 40$ from a ugl
If I would go on a trt I would buy pharma as I take 250 mg weekly but now I blast mostly it will cost me over 200$ just for test. So people choose whatever is cheaper and can afford. I honestly can't afford to pay 200$ only for test and many are in the same position as myself
You get what you pay for…..

You get what you pay for…..
Let's not start the debate pharma is better than ugl. If you believe pharma test or hgh is better than ugl as test provided the same concentration or purity then have fun in your bubble
Let's let this guy topic alone and not post 3 pages of non related things

Let's not start the debate pharma is better than ugl. If you believe pharma test or hgh is better than ugl as test provided the same concentration or purity then have fun in your bubble
Let's let this guy topic alone and not post 3 pages of non related things
Cool some people enjoy floaters and infections no doubt !
Pharma > Ugl all day every day .
Now get your broke ass out of here !

Cool some people enjoy floaters and infections no doubt !
Pharma > Ugl all day every day .
Now get your broke ass out of here !
Don't know where you have bought that you got infection and floaters but whatever

Not going to enter in a debate anymore with people from internet that I don't even know so however you say it is
Too many keywords warriors nowadays

Attachments

• 2u1rgq.jpg
    2u1rgq.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 5