BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I had on the last packs of Omnadren a bad experience. Few Seconds after the inject i had a very chemical taste in my mouth. I had it every inject of that pack.

@BG pharmaceuticals Just made an order, Order #2166, but my dumbass made a mistake in the postal code of the Shipping Address.

I have used the "Contact me" section in your website and #support on your Discord. Hope you can help me brother

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kav7tifmyTg

No worries, fixed it, check your email.

I had on the last packs of Omnadren a bad experience. Few Seconds after the inject i had a very chemical taste in my mouth. I had it every inject of that pack.
Sorry to hear this, you are the first to complain from Omnadren. Do you have some idea from what this could be?

@BG pharmaceuticals

How much Ozempic is in

Ozempic 1 mg + 4 needles​

Is it just 1mg? Or 4 x 1mg?
It has a total of 4 mg in one pen.

It could be that you go through a vein when pulling the needle and some drops get in your blood. Solvents it gives a funny taste or can have a cough
Happen to me numerous times in those years of pinning all kinds of oils. Few times my tongue got numb. Why? I don't know but the gear will do his job even if you feel some taste in mouth or not
Not something to concern about

Last edited:
It could be that you go through a vein when pulling the needle and some drops get in your blood. Solvents it gives a funny taste or can have a cough
Happen to me numerous times in those years of pinning all kinds of oils. Few times my tongue got numb. Why? I don't know but the gear will do his job even if you feel some taste in mouth or not
Not something to concern about
I pinned 3 times in a row and everytime i had the taste. I used many packs before and i never had it before from Omnadren. And i think it is very impossible to pull 3 times a row in my blood. The gear do the job thats true but i just would share my experience

All the above. It literally just makes you not interested in food. Even when you’re eating you’ll eat 1/3 of what you eat and your brain is like “ok we’re done here”. You will never feel hungry either. It’s a very very strange drug, there’s nothing else to compare it to.
I get the same effect from Var .

Update on the faster shipping to USA. It is very buggy and indeed most packages are sent with the old shipping speed of 9-14 calendar days. the ones sent with the faster shipping speed are really fast and all packages should be like that but I have no idea from when this will start being the case.

Original Paxil by GSK added on the site. Old paroxetine by Medochemie is not removed from the store and can still be purchased if preferred.

Offer:
EPO Erythropoietin alfa - Binocrit, Solution for injection, 5000 IU/0.5 ml, -, Pack: 6 pre-filled syringes (Sandoz GmbH) $250

One box available for $150.

Questa ovitrelle è equivalente a 5000 UI hcg?
Il dosaggio è lo stesso o è più forte del normale hcg?
Ovitrelle sia la siringa che la penna sono 6500ui su 0,5ml equivalenti a 250mcg.
Ovitrelle is a choriogonadotropin alfa medicine produced by recombinant DNA techniques. It shares the same amino acid sequence as urinary hCG.:)